Windows 10: TecHumans

Discus and support TecHumans in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is TecHumans Inc a legitimate microsoft subsidiary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/techumans/18976d83-115c-419b-9e88-855afba54479" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RMD Monk, Jul 15, 2019.

1. RMD Monk Win User

TecHumans

Is TecHumans Inc a legitimate microsoft subsidiary?

:)

RMD Monk, Jul 15, 2019
  2. RMD Monk Win User

TecHumans access of my computer

* Merged *

Is TecHumans Inc a legitimate microsoft subsidiary?

RMD Monk, Jul 16, 2019
  3. RMD Monk Win User
    TecHumans access of my computer

* Moved from MSN *

I tried to renew my MSN account but kept getting a server error notice. I called the MSN number to renew and offered to pay to renew and they told me there was something wrong with my computer and it could not be renewed till I
    got it fixed. They accessed my computer. He told me he had to have his tech support person repair it and sent me over to TECHUMANS Inc. They are charging me $250.00 and sent me an invoice. All that I saw them do was use some type of cleaner and run a scan
    -nothing technical at all. I asked them if this would stop the issue from recurring and all I was told I had 30 days coverage???? They then wanted a check sent and wanted the check number right then.
    Is TECHUMANS Inc part of or a sub-contractor of Microsoft or am I being ripped off and scammed? I removed their calling card app, but did they put something more onto my computer? HELP Should I pay them now or not until I find out.

RMD Monk, Jul 16, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

TecHumans

DaveM121, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

TecHumans

1. TecHumans - Similar Threads - TecHumans

2. TecHumans access of my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TecHumans access of my computer: * Moved from MSN * I tried to renew my MSN account but kept getting a server error notice. I called the MSN number to renew and offered to pay to renew and they told me there was something wrong with my computer and it could not be renewed till I got it fixed. They...