Windows 10: TechUtilities - does it work?

Discus and support TechUtilities - does it work? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know if TechUtilities works, or is it a con? Web searching does not give a clear answer. Cheers Ralph 83157 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ralphholmes, Apr 28, 2017.

1. TechUtilities - does it work?

Does anyone know if TechUtilities works, or is it a con?

Web searching does not give a clear answer.

Cheers

Ralph

:)

ralphholmes, Apr 28, 2017
  2. Rinconete Win User

Tech Utilities 2866 ISSUES/ERRORS

A further attempt to offfer help: During my search, looking at computer magazines, and other helpful sources of advice on the web, I noted the following, from Computer Threat Removal : TechUtilities Removal Guide – Best Ways to Remove/Uninstall TechUtilities from Computer

Method 1: Remove TechUtilities Step by Step

Method 2: Get Rid of TechUtilities with SpyHunter

Method 3: Uninstall TechUtilities with Perfect Uninstaller

T-U does not seem to get a high raing from readers, but if you wnat to remove it, this should help.

Whether your problem arises from something else, I am not competent to say. Good luck!

(I wish Microsoft Advisers would use a correct phrase in English--NOT: "I would suggest you to..(verb)..." , but simply I

"I would advise you to ...V..", or even more simply "I would suggest you + Verb .." !)

Rinconete, Apr 28, 2017
  3. starrnet Win User
    TechUtilities Scan

I do not want TechUtilities to run scan when I sign in after a couple of hours away.

starrnet, Apr 28, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

TechUtilities - does it work?

Edwin, Apr 28, 2017
  5. Thank you: I'll delete it!

Cheers

Ralph

ralphholmes, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

TechUtilities - does it work?

1. TechUtilities - does it work? - Similar Threads - TechUtilities does

2. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  3. Why does epic games lags my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does epic games lags my computer?: Why does epic games launcher lags my computer? When I download epic games, my pointer starts moving when I'm not touching it, and when I delete it, it doesn't move. When I download it, it for some reason does some weird stuff, such as turns off my computer in 2 minutes. Can...
  4. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  5. Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11

Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11: Does thinkpad t470 i5 6th gen support windows 11.how to update windows 11 for free. It's given or should forcely update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-thinkpad-t470-i5-6th-gen-support-windows-11/57705da2-3400-4c5c-9bf3-f6e534240547
  6. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  7. What does this red X mean?

What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  8. TechUtilities™!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TechUtilities™!: I hastily and, clearly inadvisedly, bought this program a few minutes ago. My WinWord wasn't working and I'd read the article on wiki-errors about sorting the problem and this threw up the Techutilities clean-up program. Foolish, I now realise from reading various complaints...
  9. TechUtilities

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TechUtilities: I just purchased a new computer last week. In trying to set up my email accounts one of them, a gmail account, said there was a problem. Looking into it further I got a notification about the error with two choices to click on. I clicked on "fix it'. Another notification...
  10. TechUtilities Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TechUtilities Failure: I am running Windows 10 and I have just purchased and installed TechUtilities as was recommended by to repair a major error on my PC error 429, Too Many Requests. The Program will scan and report errors, but after 4 attempts to scan and fix the errors that it discovers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. techutilities support

2. what does TechUtilities really do

3. does tech utilities work