Windows 10: Tecno winpad 10 Camera

Discus and support Tecno winpad 10 Camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My camera device driver got deleted, how do i get another driver installed to make my device function?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sunday Oladele IRANLOYE, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Tecno winpad 10 Camera

My camera device driver got deleted, how do i get another driver installed to make my device function?

:)

Sunday Oladele IRANLOYE, Jul 9, 2018
  2. PatsonNk Win User

How to install Windows 10 on Tecno Winpad 2

Hi everyone.

have tecno winpad 2 Wich was running Windows 10 home 32bit. Wishing to upgrade to win 10 pro, it started showing Blue screen with the message "ACPI BIOS ERROR". It keeps showing this whenever I try to install using bootable USB flush. Yet the same USB flush
    is able to boot properly on other UEFI based laptops.

The winpad has 2gb Ram and Intel atom processor.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

PatsonNk, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 10 and Device Manager

Tecno winpad 10 Camera 7c4c707d-845c-4a09-be55-53c354047e0f.jpg

help MI my forget Bitlocker Recovery

windows10 Tecno Winpad

AbdataAraarso, Jul 9, 2018
  4. PatsonNk Win User

Tecno winpad 10 Camera

How to install Windows 10 on Tecno Winpad 2

Hi Andre. I used usb for internet and opened Windows update. I then checked for updates, updated everything and everything is now working properly.

You have really helped me!!

The only thing im unable to do is switching from front camera to rear camera. The Winpad has two cameras, the camera app is only able to detect the front camera. Previously there were some dots which were having the option for switching between the cameras
    but they are nolonger there.

PatsonNk, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Tecno winpad 10 Camera

1. Tecno winpad 10 Camera - Similar Threads - Tecno winpad Camera

2. Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...: Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device is give error when booting, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-community-please-my-tecno-winpad-was-resetting/f0fb0d2e-d8be-4756-9b03-7cef79c8506e
  3. Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...: Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device is give error when booting, can someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-community-please-my-tecno-winpad-was-resetting/f0fb0d2e-d8be-4756-9b03-7cef79c8506e
  4. Hi community please my Tecno WinPad was resetting and I ran out of power so now the device...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  6. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odys WinPad V10 drivers: Since my OG question is now locked, I'll add further info here.Since the original driver file is no down, I've uploaded my copy to archive.org.https://archive.org/details/driver-odys-windesk-x10-winpad-v10 See instructions in the OG question namely importance of I2C...
  7. Odys WinPad V10 drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 2

Missing Drivers for Tecno Winpad 2: Hi Community, I really having a hard time with my Tecno Winpad 2. It has a 64bit Intel Atom Z series processor and a 32bit UEFI I really dislike. I recently reformatted the device because the OEM's installation was unstable. Examples include the camera would suddenly fail,...
  9. Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding

Touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding: <p></p><p>Dear Team,</p><p>Kindly assist with drivers for touch screen, sound, WiFi and tablet mode for Tecno winpad 2 not responding on device.</p><p>Thank you.</p>...
  10. formatting techno winpad 2

formatting techno winpad 2: my techno win pad was having a GUI problem, of which I try to reset but no avail --- is there any way t format the pc or anything like hard reset or format...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tecno winpad 10 camera drivers

2. tecno winpad 2 rear camera is turned off

3. winpad 10 os error

4. front camera not working tecno winpad,
  5. back camera not working tecno winpad 10,
  6. winpad2 drivers camera,
  7. how do i off update on my tecno winpad 2 windows 10,
  8. download free software camera app working for tecno winpad 10,
  9. how to make the camera on tecno winpad 10 work,
  10. isp camera device for tecno winpad 10,
  11. techno winpad drivers,