Windows 10: Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10

Discus and support Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, I change my laptop to asus gl553vd but unfortunatly Tekla structure 3d modeling softawre don't work properly on it. At first I have say,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MRTF, Dec 12, 2018.

1. MRTF Win User

Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10

Hi,

Recently, I change my laptop to asus gl553vd but unfortunatly Tekla structure 3d modeling softawre don't work properly on it. At first I have say, I upgraded my graphic cards both Intel 630 and Invidia 1050 to latest version but when I run program it take long time to open it and when software opened the performance is to low. If I run software by Invidia mousn sign put trace on screen when I move it until I click and when I run software with Intel graphic it work too slow. For example, when I click to create column after about 1 or 2 second it appear. Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you very much .

:)

2. btarunr Win User

Thermaltake Announces Massive V20 Laptop Cooling Pad

Thermaltake, being an industry leader in computer chassis, thermal solutions, and power supply units introduces another surprising notebook cooling pad from the same Massive series, Massive V20 Laptop cooler, Effective cooling performance with high quality material. Compatible with 17" notebooks and below. Large 200mm fan with big airflow offers high cooling performance. Big area aluminum mesh allows optimal airflow to cool the notebook efficiently. USB cable management and extender make working environment neat and tidy.

Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10 241a_thm.jpg

Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10 241b_thm.jpg

Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10 241c_thm.jpg

Features
    • Single Supreme Ventilation: A massive built-in quiet 200mm LED fan with adjustable fan speed offers big airflow and high cooling performance and to reduce the overall temperature of your laptop/notebook
    • LED Light and fan speed control: The include LED light switch and fan speed controller allows user to adjust the lighting or the fan speed with ease
    • Ergonomic Humanity: Thermaltake Massive V20 is designed with all ergonomic concepts, test out the most appropriate angles for user, with the best visual angle and the height position of the hand, it is totally comfortable.
    • Hexagon shape mesh for maximize airflow: Massive V20 is also designed with brushed aluminum panel for added elegance. Large area of hexagonal shape cooling mesh reduces wind resistance and wind noise, increase airflow through the area.
    • USB cable management and extender: Unique USB cable management and extender for easy organizing and extension to make working environment neat and tidy.
    Thermaltake Massive V20 Cooling Pad suggested price : USD 19.99. For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Need a book for Data Structures

Many good suggestions here

Kreij, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Beven Win User

Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10 GD27Q.jpg

Beven, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Tekla Structure V20 run on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Tekla Structure V20

2. MS keyboard 3000 V20

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS keyboard 3000 V20: Re: My favourites buttons top row on keyboard 3000 V20Recently whenever I set up the butons, they all work well. But, once I've shut down and restarted they inevitabley do'nt respond !?? pse help??ThanksBryan...
  3. Move data between LG V20 phone and Win 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Move data between LG V20 phone and Win 10 Desktop: I'm getting an LG V20 phone and want to move data via USB between it and my desktop running Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC v1809 x64 without any issues. I'm asking this because I've read some horror stories about doing this. What do I really need to do via setup, drivers or...
  4. Was there an update to the Win 10 file structure , recently ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Was there an update to the Win 10 file structure , recently ?: I was working on building a new computer for my brother, that he hoped would still be a win 7 / Win 10 dual boot. The issue he had with his old PC was that if he opened Win 7, the first thing it would often do was to decide things were broken and scan and "fix" all the...
  5. Windows 10 filing structure

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 filing structure: Can someone please explain the relationship between the various places from which photos may be accessed, eg This PC/Pictures or C/Users/John/Pictures? It seems to me that the contents of each are not identical. 158196
  6. Running LINUX on Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running LINUX on Win 10: I am trying to find a way to run LINUX on my Win 10 laptop - only within Win 10 itself Rather than dual booting ..... using another partition - but have forgotten the name of the software I believe that there is third party freeware to allow this ?...
  7. Critical Structure Corruption after Win 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical Structure Corruption after Win 10 upgrade: Hi, This is my second time back here after weeks of trying to diagnose the problem. After suggestions found online I have determined the following about my desktop computer which randomly shuts down with Bugcheck 109. -It does NOT crash in Safe Mode -It DOES crash in...
  8. File Tree structure - Document moves from Old OS to Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Tree structure - Document moves from Old OS to Win 10: If I delete Word docs in one directory, they disappear from another. If I restore them from recycle bin, they restore to both. Ultimately, I'd like to delete the archaic Windows7 subdirectory which was original with the machine, and rely on docs moved to a directory above....
  9. Tekla Structure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tekla Structure: I use Tekla structure 3d modeling software for my work. Recently I have bought a new laptop, it is Asus gl553vd but the above software doesn’t work properly on my new device. I upgraded my Graphic cards both Intel 630 and Invidia 1050 to the latest version. But it takes too...
  10. Is win 10 file/folder structure the same as Win 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Is win 10 file/folder structure the same as Win 7 Pro: Just set up or second Win 10 system...intact, activated and operating. Now...I have all photos-doces-etc from old Win 7 Pro on an Acronis 2013 image file Question is...to restore doc-photos etc to new 10 setup...will all "folders" match according ly to the Win 10 and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant run tekla in window 10