Windows 10: telegram app on desctop

Discus and support telegram app on desctop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; struggling to install a program on my laptop need to add device first telegram desctop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RegardtSwanepoel, Apr 5, 2019.

1. telegram app on desctop

struggling to install a program on my laptop need to add device first

telegram desctop

:)

RegardtSwanepoel, Apr 5, 2019

2. TELEGRAM

The folks who make Telegram announced back in November through their twitter account that they are bringing the app to windowsphone this month - January 2014. At this point, all we can do is wait.

Jay_answers, Apr 5, 2019
  3. dictum Win User
    Eraser broke my Telegram app

I have been using the desktop version of the Telegram messenger.. It has been crashing since day one. Mainly freezing. I could not figure out what the problem was for about a year. Telegram has not been all that helpful, they had no one else with that problem. Nothing else malfunctioned on that system and I have other messengers like Skype, viber, whatsapp, Signal.

Turns out the issue was this app called Eraser, the secure file delete utility. It was somehow interfering with the Telegram messenger and freezing it every 20 minutes. I tried to register & post on their forum to no avail. It's really buggy.
    Just FYI

The original thread I started here:

Telegram messenger freezes - Event viewer logs critical error - Windows 10 Forums

dictum, Apr 5, 2019
  4. RAMSHADP Win User

telegram app on desctop

TELEGRAM

I wants the official Telegram app in my nokia lumia 620. Please take quick actions to bring the app in store, time is already too late

RAMSHADP, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

telegram app on desctop

1. telegram app on desctop - Similar Threads - telegram app desctop

2. Telegram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telegram: I have just downloaded your app named Telegram. After I inserted my telephone number as directed I was prompted that a code would be sent to my other deviceI licked the SMS and expected that a code would be sent to my phone however was mentioned previously that a code would...
  3. Telegram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram: I have just downloaded your app named Telegram. After I inserted my telephone number as directed I was prompted that a code would be sent to my other deviceI licked the SMS and expected that a code would be sent to my phone however was mentioned previously that a code would...
  4. D:\Desctop is unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D:\Desctop is unavailable: Good afternoon!I have the following problem:I have a laptopDevice name LAPTOP-REQ9C9O8 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.3 GB usable Device ID 013B1A08-FA3F-4A1A-A598-005B3A097812 Product ID 00342-21928-10328-AAOEM System type...
  5. D:\Desctop is unavailable

D:\Desctop is unavailable: Good afternoon!I have the following problem:I have a laptopDevice name LAPTOP-REQ9C9O8 Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.3 GB usable Device ID 013B1A08-FA3F-4A1A-A598-005B3A097812 Product ID 00342-21928-10328-AAOEM System type...
  6. How to open URL:Telegram link in telegram app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to open URL:Telegram link in telegram app: Hi. I installed Google chrome and when I'm trying open URL:Telegram link in browser nothing happened. I tried change settings in "Choose default apps by protocol " but can't switch URL:Telegram link to portable telegram app there only M$ Store apps. How to fix it?...
  7. Desctop

Desctop: ver 2004 OS Build 19041.450 Cant click on desktop items unless i perform winkey + D for accessing the desktop. Feels like an invisible layer over the desktop. I had some occurences of the same problem 4 years ago but cant tell what made it go away....
  8. Telegram app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Telegram app crashes: dictum9 raised an issue with Telegram crashing in Windows 10 . I followed dictum9's entire thread and it seems that the problem was not resolved. I think I have the same problem. I am running Windows 10 version 1809. In my case I open up the Telegram app and am unable to...
  9. Desctop and taskbar

Desctop and taskbar: I can hover over an i con on my task bar and it shows a preview but when i try clicking the icon it dosnt appear on my desktop computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desctop-and-taskbar/258c7451-c9f8-4093-881d-a37057ca0d54
  10. Eraser broke my Telegram app

Eraser broke my Telegram app: I have been using the desktop version of the Telegram messenger.. It has been crashing since day one. Mainly freezing. I could not figure out what the problem was for about a year. Telegram has not been all that helpful, they had no one else with that problem. Nothing else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apdate my computre telegram