Windows 10: Telegram Desktop Social Media

Discus and support Telegram Desktop Social Media in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Jan 16, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Telegram Desktop Social Media

I have download Telegram Desktop to my pc, phone, tablet and soon, my laptop. This social media guarantees total privacy unlike FB and whatsapp. It takes a little getting used to but I already have one group (military) up and running. Having been banned on FB for three times now, for VERY petty things, I think its time to leave there. Telegram looks like it will do what Parley couldn't do - survive.

Anyone here on Telegram?

When signing up they send a code, that's so you can operate Telegram on either laptops, pc's, tablets and phones perfectly, and when clicking on the icon, takes me directly to my homepage. There is no censorship like FB, no information is collected so none shared. And they are so sure of their security, they offer $300,000 to anyone who can hack in.

:)

elbmek, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Harlad Win User
    Harlad, Jan 16, 2021
  3. emager Win User
    Telegram app crashes

dictum9 raised an issue with Telegram crashing in Windows 10 . I followed dictum9's entire thread and it seems that the problem was not resolved. I think I have the same problem. I am running Windows 10 version 1809. In my case I open up the Telegram app
    and am unable to click on anything on the screen. Instead I end up activating whatever is open in another window behind the Telegram window. It's like the system doesn't see or react to the open Telegram window. If Ijust close the app and restart it off
    my Task bar it does not solve the problem. I need to kill the process in Task Manger and re-open Telegram by clicking on the Taskbar icon.

Ant suggestions beyond what was offered to dictum9?

emager, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Telegram Desktop Social Media

Telegram Messenger disguised as Malware

i noticed when i had telegram messenger opened up that some sort of Malware got into the application on my Desktop PC and somehow i can't find anything relating to the Telegram Virus as it looks like someone must have broke into the app and sent out viruses.

msdragonfan, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Telegram Desktop Social Media

1. Telegram Desktop Social Media - Similar Threads - Telegram Desktop Social

2. Telegram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telegram: I have just downloaded your app named Telegram. After I inserted my telephone number as directed I was prompted that a code would be sent to my other deviceI licked the SMS and expected that a code would be sent to my phone however was mentioned previously that a code would...
  3. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  4. Possible PC infection and on social media

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible PC infection and on social media: Dear Team,I have always updated updates for my computer and am very satisfied with my PC. I have got the latest update on my computer and even BIOS updated. For the past few weeks, I am having a hard time recovering my PC. My PC default apps are missing and I have tried...
  5. Possible PC infection and on social media

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Telegram desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Telegram desktop: I was surfing on telegram desktop, suddenly it got blank out and since then it is opening. What should I do to reopen it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telegram-desktop/5cbb7377-f05d-4c10-80f0-d23b74af9d0a
  7. B/W on Social Media

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    B/W on Social Media: Hi, The videos on FB and Twitter and other websites are in B/W. However, they play in color on YouTube.... My computer is updated. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions? My computer is now about 4 years old...is it dying? Thx!...
  8. Adding photos to social media issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding photos to social media issue: Using Windows 10, Lenovo Yoga laptop/ultrabook When adding photos to Facebook, I used to click the photo icon underneath the post, and the picture album showed up, showing images of the photos in the folder. These days, the images do not show, only the name or number of...
  9. Everything reset, even social media?

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything reset, even social media?: Hello, A few hours ago I left my computer to go for tea and when I got back I realized that my icons on my desktop had seemed to have deleted themselves and my wallpaper had reset. A quick look through my files and settings revealed that my WHOLE computer had been reset to...
  10. Video & Social Media

in Windows 10 Support
    Video & Social Media: I've been having problems playing video's, especially on Facebook. It shows that they're playing but I have no sound or picture. I have had some luck by manually moving the video cursor back to the start position, like 10%. *Redface Thanks 13999