Windows 10: Telemetry client error - need help!

Discus and support Telemetry client error - need help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past two weeks, I've been getting this pop-up message, and it's maddening:I would really appreciate any possible solutions to getting rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stormwatch80, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Telemetry client error - need help!

For the past two weeks, I've been getting this pop-up message, and it's maddening:I would really appreciate any possible solutions to getting rid of this. I tried turning off the telemetry client in settings, but it did nothing.

:)

Stormwatch80, Jun 22, 2021
  2. torre Win User

Win10 Telemetry

Good article from ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...on-off-switch/

torre, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Disabling Windows Compatibility Telemetry - Windows 10

Hello,

Windows telemetry inform our decisions and focus our efforts in providing the most robust, most valuable platform for your business and the people who count on Windows to enable them to be as productive as possible. Telemetry gives users a voice in
    the operating system’s development. For more information regarding Windows telemetry, you may check this
    article.

If you don't want to participate in providing automatic feedback to improve the operating system, we can disable Windows Telemetry by following these steps:

• Run the Services desktop application.
    • Locate Diagnostics Tracking Service in the services list, and open its
      Property Sheet.
    • Stop the Diagnostics Tracking Service, and then change the Startup Type to
      Disabled.
    • Click OK.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Telemetry client error - need help!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Telemetry client error - need help!

1. Telemetry client error - need help! - Similar Threads - Telemetry client error

2. minecraft dedicated server telemetry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft dedicated server telemetry error: When I open the minecraft dedicated server program, the server does not open with the message shown in the screenshot. Please explain in detail what to do....
  3. minecraft dedicated server telemetry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft dedicated server telemetry error: When I open the minecraft dedicated server program, the server does not open with the message shown in the screenshot. Please explain in detail what to do....
  4. Error! Need Help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error! Need Help!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 08-02-2022 21:33:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: OMAR Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition...
  5. Error! Need Help!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error! Need Help!!!: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 08-02-2022 21:33:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer: OMAR Description: A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition...
  6. Need help with an error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with an error: My son received a refurbished laptop HP Elitebook 8460p and now has a major issue with it. When he first got it, it was having issues, so we had it repaired. It was working fine, but he decided to install Hearts of Iron IV from Steam. As soon as he tried to open the game, he...
  7. Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update killed VPN client, need help quick: Hello, I am an HVAC controls technician. I have remote sites that use the Cisco vpn client, all of them hospitals. I was able to run this in the last version of windows, so why can I not run it anymore after the most recent update? Please help quickly! We are in a pandemic...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery "Process" Does not help clients in need

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Recovery "Process" Does not help clients in need: I have a new Dell XPS 15 9570. It is less than three months old. This morning after a restart, I was prompted to enter a Bitlocker recovery key. I had no idea what this was. After searching the internet and calling support it is determined that my Bitlocker recovery key is...
  9. Need some help to understand Windows Defender telemetry.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need some help to understand Windows Defender telemetry.: This topic it may have been discussed somewhere in tenforums, if so please redirect me. I decided to use Windows Defender (WD) and SmartScreen (SS) as AV. I would like to tweak its settings to avoid telemetry as far as it does not reduce the effectiveness of its...
  10. Need help with error - game client download!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with error - game client download!!: Hey guys need some help, i was starting up a game on my msi laptop Ge72 Apache and cannot install. The computer prompts me with a message : installation package can not be opened, contact the application vendor to verify this is a valid windows explorer package...... please...