Windows 10: Telemetry settings

Discus and support Telemetry settings in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What does it meaning of system state at the time of hang or crash, and the files and content, Files and content meaning.....[IMG]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SoftsonicE, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Telemetry settings

What does it meaning of system state at the time of hang or crash, and the files and content,

Files and content meaning.....Telemetry settings [​IMG]

:)

SoftsonicE, Apr 29, 2020
  2. torre Win User

Win10 Telemetry

Good article from ZDNet.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microso...on-off-switch/

torre, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Telemetry settings

Disabling Windows Compatibility Telemetry - Windows 10

Hello,

Windows telemetry inform our decisions and focus our efforts in providing the most robust, most valuable platform for your business and the people who count on Windows to enable them to be as productive as possible. Telemetry gives users a voice in
    the operating system’s development. For more information regarding Windows telemetry, you may check this
    article.

If you don't want to participate in providing automatic feedback to improve the operating system, we can disable Windows Telemetry by following these steps:

• Run the Services desktop application.
    • Locate Diagnostics Tracking Service in the services list, and open its
      Property Sheet.
    • Stop the Diagnostics Tracking Service, and then change the Startup Type to
      Disabled.
    • Click OK.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Telemetry settings

1. Telemetry settings - Similar Threads - Telemetry settings

2. Microsoft Store apps install quicker now and with extra Telemetry

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store apps install quicker now and with extra Telemetry: Microsoft launched Microsoft Store installers for web over the weekend to improve Microsoft Store application installs. The feature improves the process of downloading and installing apps like Microsoft PC Manager from the Microsoft Store website, but it comes with a...
  3. Does disabling a Windows app disable all telemetry associated with the app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does disabling a Windows app disable all telemetry associated with the app?: Wondering if disabling actually does anything and how this could be verified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-disabling-a-windows-app-disable-all-telemetry/1602f37e-bcf3-4720-82d8-8663eebc281c
  4. Does disabling a Windows app disable all telemetry associated with the app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does disabling a Windows app disable all telemetry associated with the app?: Wondering if disabling actually does anything and how this could be verified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-disabling-a-windows-app-disable-all-telemetry/1602f37e-bcf3-4720-82d8-8663eebc281c
  5. Limit Office 365 Telemetry with this undocumented setting

in Windows 10 News
    Limit Office 365 Telemetry with this undocumented setting: Office 365, just like Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other Microsoft products collect and submit telemetry data to Microsoft servers by default. Only a few options to limit data collection are provided to most users of Windows and other Microsoft products; Enterprise...
  6. Telemetry Settings meaning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Telemetry Settings meaning: In telemetry full settings its says itqq send advance diagnostic data which include the files and content ? Does it mean private files at the moment of crash ?...
  7. Comprehensive list of privacy settings? Also: Death to telemetry.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comprehensive list of privacy settings? Also: Death to telemetry.: I think I've got most of them locked down, but this is probably the 6th time I've tried to set up Windows in the past year or so -- it's a long story involving a lot of defective merchandise -- and it all blends together. It's not a particularly intuitive process either....
  8. Your organisation manages Insider Preview builds via a telemetry Group Policy settings. - Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your organisation manages Insider Preview builds via a telemetry Group Policy settings. - Help: So I have been noticing issues with Insider builds and I want to go back to a stable Windows 10 release, but I get this: I can't opt out or even change any insider setting. I tried following tutorials about going to Computer Configuration/Administrative Templates/Windows...
  9. Registry setting to disable telemetry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Registry setting to disable telemetry: Is there a registry setting that would disable telemetry to Microsoft - - without creating "Some settings are managed by your organization" problem? 59236
  10. Settings App vs. Group Policy Editor Re: Telemetry

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings App vs. Group Policy Editor Re: Telemetry: Is it necessary to also change settings in the Group Policy Editor if I have already done so in the settings app. Looking at this link this morning: https://www.ghacks.net/2018/03/12/co...ry-windows-10/ and in the settings app diagnostics is set to basic. Do I also need...