Windows 10: telephone calls on renewing

Discus and support telephone calls on renewing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Getting calls from a woman stating that my microsoft windows will expire today if I do not call 860-503-8831 immediately... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarolSawyer1, Apr 19, 2019.

1. telephone calls on renewing

Getting calls from a woman stating that my microsoft windows will expire today if I do not call 860-503-8831 immediately

:)

CarolSawyer1, Apr 19, 2019
  2. Entegy Win User

dictaphone - record a telephone conversation

As pointed out, the likely reason is that it's illegal to record a telephone call without consent in many countries. I don't see this being built-in anytime soon, but who knows what will come in Windows 8?

But yes, the suggestion box is a surprising look at things. For example, there are "so many" complaints here about no direct sync to Outlook, yet that suggestion is only 24th place on the list. Seems like not many people care about direct sync to Outlook as
    some people think.

Entegy, Apr 19, 2019
  3. CARL7901 Win User
    2-step answer telephone slide up touch screen bar fails to respond

I own a Lumia 950 running Windows 10 Mobile. To answer a telephone call the software requires two steps: 1. "Slide up touch screen bar" 2. depress touch screen "Answer".

On some calls it is not possible to answer the phone despite multiple swipes with the finger to "slide up touch screen bar".

There is no pattern to this fault that I have found to date and it occurs perhaps 2% of the time.

The telephone answer process should change. For "step 1" I suggest, in lieu of sliding up the touch screen bar, to depress the on/off button (on the right side).

CARL7901, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Bastet Win User

telephone calls on renewing

Bogus "Microsoft" Telephone calls

Regularly we receive calls purporting to be from British Telecom (we’re not customers), Windows technical department or Microsoft technical department - scammers the lot of ‘em.
    In the UK there’s the Telephone Preference Service but it’ll not stop international scam calls.

Bastet, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

telephone calls on renewing

1. telephone calls on renewing - Similar Threads - telephone calls renewing

2. Telephone Call from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Telephone Call from Microsoft: I received a telephone call from 1-913-348-7459 this morning from a technician from Microsoft--supposedly. The tech had a foreign accent and said my computer was sending Microsoft information from my computer, but he did not tell me it was from my laptop or desktop. He...
  3. Fraud telephone calls from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraud telephone calls from Microsoft: Received a phone call from a person stating he was from Microsoft Refund Department and I needed to be in front of my computer or laptop and he would walk me through how to get my $249.95 refund either by check, credit card department, or directly to my checking account. When...
  4. Telephone Call . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Telephone Call . . .: I want to be able, to make a phone number, using my computer, speakers and microphone. If it works, I want to call 816 ***-****. 536-2203 That way . . . I can talk to my wife "Dana" Thanks for reading . . . Jerry If, I install Skype . . . You have to pay for it's...
  5. Telephone Call . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Telephone Call . . .: I'm living in a retirement home. But, I have no access to a telephone. Would it be possible, to make a phone call? Using my, computer speakers & mic? Would it, be a free app? How do I, dial etc. Please explain everything. Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. Telephone call from some saying they are from Microsft

Telephone call from some saying they are from Microsft: I have just had a call from a guy claiming to be from Microsoft saying I have problems with my computer. He is saying that my computer is open to hackers gaining access to my personal information and that he would talk me through sorting it out. There was no way I was going...
  7. Telephone calls identifying themselves as with Microsoft

Telephone calls identifying themselves as with Microsoft: Hi, My mother is getting numerous calls from people who identify themselves as representatives of Microsoft. Our question is: Are these calls coming from you company? They claim unauthorized people are using her laptop. Mom wants the calls stopped. First she said it is...
  8. Three Telephone Calls From MSFT Today

Three Telephone Calls From MSFT Today: I have received three telephone call from a woman calling herself Sherly or Cheri. All the calls have had different telephone numbers. She says if I don't do what she asks, my MSFT software will be shut down....
  9. Bogus "Microsoft" Telephone calls

Bogus "Microsoft" Telephone calls: We are regularly getting telephone calls from people saying they are from Microsoft and that there is a problems with our computers I know this is a con and tell them to get stuffed my sister in law was conned by them and lost £5000.I know that most people on this site will...
  10. Telephone calls

Telephone calls: We are regularly getting telephone calls from people saying they are from Microsoft and that there is a problems with our computers I know this is a con and tell them to get stuffed my sister in law was conned by them and lost £5000.I know that most people on this site will...