Windows 10: Telephone Hacks

Discus and support Telephone Hacks in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where do I report telephone hacks? 1 917 999 9343 caller name is Christopher. What does Microsoft do about it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElsaOlandres, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Telephone Hacks

Where do I report telephone hacks? 1 917 999 9343 caller name is Christopher. What does Microsoft do about it.

:)

ElsaOlandres, Aug 12, 2019
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    dictaphone - record a telephone conversation

As pointed out, the likely reason is that it's illegal to record a telephone call without consent in many countries. I don't see this being built-in anytime soon, but who knows what will come in Windows 8?

But yes, the suggestion box is a surprising look at things. For example, there are "so many" complaints here about no direct sync to Outlook, yet that suggestion is only 24th place on the list. Seems like not many people care about direct sync to Outlook as
    some people think.

Entegy, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Telephone Hacks

Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser

When viewing my web site pages in Microsoft Edge browser, all the telephone numbers appear as links even though they are not.

When I view pages using Firefox they look like an ordinary list of telephone numbers as they should. They also look like ordinary telephone number on my tablet

Any idea how I can stop them looking like links when I use Microsoft Edge Browser

Thanks in anticipation

Islanderuk, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Telephone Hacks

1. Telephone Hacks - Similar Threads - Telephone Hacks

2. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  3. The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The person who was the admin is the microsoft email/user name and telephone, she doesn't...: I work for Merrimack Valley Pulmonary Associates and the girl who was the administrator no longer works there. The doctor closed the office and is semi-retired, and I am the only one working for him. The Microsoft account was set up by a woman who I don't know where she is...
  4. I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...: The caller told me that he was calling from Reading, UK, the Microsoft Office. And that something might be going on in my computer, possibly that there might be scammers involved. He told me to have a look at my event viewer. I had a look, and there were the usual...
  5. I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...

I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...: The caller told me that he was calling from Reading, UK, the Microsoft Office. And that something might be going on in my computer, possibly that there might be scammers involved. He told me to have a look at my event viewer. I had a look, and there were the usual...
  6. I received a landline telephone call in UK, telling me that there's something wrong with my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Change of telephone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change of telephone number: How do I update my telephone number on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-telephone-number/aca591c6-9ec2-4c6a-b560-cf6e24891c11
  8. Change of telephone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change of telephone number: How do I update my telephone number on my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-of-telephone-number/aca591c6-9ec2-4c6a-b560-cf6e24891c11
  9. Change of telephone number

10. Lost telephone number and Recover Account Exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost telephone number and Recover Account Exam: Hi. I lost my telephone number and cannot get authentication code.I have challenged to recover my account may times which is somehing like exam, but automation system does not satisfy my answer. I guess it would never satisfy my answer. How can I recover such account?Any...