Windows 10: Telephone Hacks

Discus and support Telephone Hacks in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Where do I report telephone hacks? 1 917 999 9343 caller name is Christopher. What does Microsoft do about it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ElsaOlandres, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Telephone Hacks

Where do I report telephone hacks? 1 917 999 9343 caller name is Christopher. What does Microsoft do about it.

:)

ElsaOlandres, Aug 12, 2019
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Entegy Win User
    dictaphone - record a telephone conversation

As pointed out, the likely reason is that it's illegal to record a telephone call without consent in many countries. I don't see this being built-in anytime soon, but who knows what will come in Windows 8?

But yes, the suggestion box is a surprising look at things. For example, there are "so many" complaints here about no direct sync to Outlook, yet that suggestion is only 24th place on the list. Seems like not many people care about direct sync to Outlook as
    some people think.

Entegy, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Telephone Hacks

Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser

When viewing my web site pages in Microsoft Edge browser, all the telephone numbers appear as links even though they are not.

When I view pages using Firefox they look like an ordinary list of telephone numbers as they should. They also look like ordinary telephone number on my tablet

Any idea how I can stop them looking like links when I use Microsoft Edge Browser

Thanks in anticipation

Islanderuk, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Telephone Hacks

1. Telephone Hacks - Similar Threads - Telephone Hacks

2. WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT: I want to make a formal complaint about Microsoft telephone helpline. Who or where can I write to. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance JM...
  3. Telephone Scammers Claiming To Be Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Telephone Scammers Claiming To Be Microsoft: I received a call today from telephone number 817-402-0091, Alvarado, TX. I didn't answer as I know it's a scam call. A message was left that my subscription was about to expire and I needed to call them or my credit card would be charged $299. I've reported these type of...
  4. telephone number in windows

telephone number in windows: I can't get codes because windows doesn't call me with the code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-in-windows/ecdd3fae-cc36-406e-a7a4-1d6e5eb932b5
  5. Telephone call from some saying they are from Microsft

Telephone call from some saying they are from Microsft: I have just had a call from a guy claiming to be from Microsoft saying I have problems with my computer. He is saying that my computer is open to hackers gaining access to my personal information and that he would talk me through sorting it out. There was no way I was going...
  6. Spoofing Microsoft - Telephone scam - Fraudulent Webpage - Ransoms

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spoofing Microsoft - Telephone scam - Fraudulent Webpage - Ransoms: Microsoft as of yet, does not have an easy way to notify the proper people in security of scams representing to be from MicroSoft. Impersonating a tradename / trademark is a federal offence. Microsoft makes it difficult to notify their security of these types of...
  7. telephone calls on renewing

telephone calls on renewing: Getting calls from a woman stating that my microsoft windows will expire today if I do not call 860-503-8831 immediately https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-calls-on-renewing/d00eb4f4-ec1e-46e1-bb3e-ea94402cf06f"
  8. telephone scam

telephone scam: Receive telephone call supposedly from Microsoft saying they want to refund my fee. state that my IPA has been corrupted and I will need a new one. Want me to punch 1 on my phone to be transferred to tech. My caller id shows the number of the caller as my own phone number....
  9. Telephone number change

Telephone number change: How do I change my mobile number and delete an old email account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-number-change/f63c1ad6-95db-4041-a310-aec10cb5720f"
  10. telephone scams

telephone scams: I have recently received telephone calls from someone, a Peter Smith - Micro employee: MSW976, claiming to be associated with Microsoft regarding a Microsoft program I 'installed' two years ago and it would be renewed at a charge of $299 if I did not act promptly or that I...