Windows 10: Telephone support for Windows 10

Discus and support Telephone support for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed there is no telephone or chat support for Windows 10 OS. Also for Xbox One! Is this a bottom line decision? The telephone message says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelM58, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Telephone support for Windows 10

I have noticed there is no telephone or chat support for Windows 10 OS. Also for Xbox One!

Is this a bottom line decision? The telephone message says the change is to eliminate wait times. You got to be kidding.
    The call back feature works and is an industry standard. I love chatting with Nicaragua, Philippines and fellow countrymen
    in the USA.

Been using Microsoft since Windows 2.8. This is harsh.

Mike M
    Boyds, Maryland

:)

MichaelM58, Jan 11, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 11, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

Telephone support for Windows 10

DRDNA, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

Telephone support for Windows 10

1. Telephone support for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Telephone support

2. Telephone support please in spyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telephone support please in spyware: need telephone number to call regarding my laptop is locked and I’m getting Trojan spyware a message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-support-please-in-spyware/67274065-2763-4b67-a7c9-1d5ededfb0d5
  3. Telephone support please in spyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telephone support please in spyware: need telephone number to call regarding my laptop is locked and I’m getting Trojan spyware a message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telephone-support-please-in-spyware/67274065-2763-4b67-a7c9-1d5ededfb0d5
  4. What is telephone number for security support?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is telephone number for security support?: I am getting a message that my computer is locked up and I should call a number for security support to avoid identity theft malware. What is the correct number to call for help?...
  5. Fake Support Telephone Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Support Telephone Number: Just got a window and message telling me my computer is locked up. To unlock, I should call 888-344-7409. Is this legitimate? What should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-telephone-number/04e02679-ab5f-4c63-bea2-71055bb6f91e
  6. I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I received telephone support through the MS Assure program, but haven't received an email...: The support tech was Alvaro. The date was Saturday, 6-27-20 and the Case # was 1006894042. Please email me the link for feedback and rating — at*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was very pleased with his service. Thank you! —Richard Copeland, Encinitas, CA...
  7. windows support telephone number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows support telephone number: How do I get ahold of support by phone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-support-telephone-number/a488177f-6cd6-47b5-a3cf-544c7569e86e
  8. My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My telephone agent hung up on me while I was trying to get warranty support for my 1850...: Hello, My Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1850 which I purchased in Canada in August 2017 has recently started to develop defects. Each time I click, multiple clicks are registered. I cannot drag and drop because it just opens the file. It's extremely annoying. I've tried...
  9. what is windows 10 tech support telephone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is windows 10 tech support telephone number: what is windows 10 tech support telephone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows-10-tech-support-telephone-number/569c14e8-7c03-4bad-897f-bc760775ec0e
  10. WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS UPDATE: COMPLAINT ABOUT TELEPHONE SUPPORT: I want to make a formal complaint about Microsoft telephone helpline. Who or where can I write to. Any tips or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance JM...