Windows 10: Teleprompter Pro app for Windows - MP4 recorded files are 0 bytes

Discus and support Teleprompter Pro app for Windows - MP4 recorded files are 0 bytes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Teleprompter Pro app for Windows, purchased, the MP4 recorded files are all 0 bytes. Camera app checked, camera selected, microphone checked and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyImagine, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows - MP4 recorded files are 0 bytes

In Teleprompter Pro app for Windows, purchased, the MP4 recorded files are all 0 bytes.

Camera app checked, camera selected, microphone checked and functioning.

Can anybody help please?

Thanks.

Tony M

:)

TonyImagine, Apr 2, 2021
  2. mama-g2 Win User

TRANSFER OF RECORDER PRO+ FILES TO SKYDRIVE

I've just managed to get recordings from Recorder Pro on my Nokia Lumia 520 to my PC in these steps:

• in Recorder Pro, tap the options logo (a circle of cogs) at the bottom right of the square tile showing the recording you want to send;
    • select "Save to song lib";
    • leave Recorder Pro and select your Music app, which gives you the option to look at Albums or Songs;
    • select <Songs>; you should see a list of all the Recorder Pro files you've just saved;
    • long-click the file you want to send;
    • select <share>; it displays all the places / methods you can share it to;
    • select your email account (called <My personal account> on my phone) and it will automatically create an email with the recording/song as an attachment;
    • type in the addressee and <send> it to yourself:
    • open your email browse on your PC and download the attached file.
    Hope that works for you too.

mama-g2, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Camera app doesn't play recorded .MP4 video file

My surface pro 4 only seems to record in .mp4 format and will not playback the recorded videos. Can I change the recording format to play through windows media player or do I need to download a mp4 player?

Original Title: Video recording

DanSwainston, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows - MP4 recorded files are 0 bytes

Camera app doesn't play recorded .MP4 video file

I am able to record video via this app, but I am unable to watch them, It states it is in the wrong file format which is mp4. I did not change the settings it has been the same since I bought my Surface. It was working just fine until the new update last
    week. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Original Title: Video Issues

CrystalButler86, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Teleprompter Pro app for Windows - MP4 recorded files are 0 bytes

1. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows - MP4 recorded files are 0 bytes - Similar Threads - Teleprompter Pro app

2. Can't delete 0 byte .exe file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete 0 byte .exe file: Hello folk, so last night I was downloading things and downloaded this .exe which was worth 0 bytes, I put it through virus total and nothing came up so I ran it. Nothing happened or so I thought so I tried to delete it, when I tried to delete it I was met with a window...
  3. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  4. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot attach file 0 bytes: i cannot attached files in my easy mail account, they say 0 bytes & cannot download, but when using my gmail it works ok, im using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-attach-file-0-bytes/2062f401-2774-4fe9-b2d9-c92282d1dd18
  5. cannot attach file 0 bytes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deleting empty directories and 0 byte files

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting empty directories and 0 byte files: Is it save and should I delete empty directories and 0 byte files just to clean things up? If it is a good idea is there a tool to find them? 179888
  7. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?: I just purchased Teleprompter Pro and can't see to download or install it on my PC. At one point it would ask me to log in to my Microsoft account, which I did, I could see the purchase but where do I get it from? I saw something about "not have any devices linked to my...
  8. 0 bytes Files, Drive failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    0 bytes Files, Drive failure: Hi, I have recently met a problem with my Data Drive. Alot of my Files have been appearing as 0kb and unusable, many of them video files that I remember watching just fine a few months ago (2-3 months). Some game files have also been turning 0kb, making some of my Steam...
  9. How to Delete 0 Byte Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Delete 0 Byte Files: Hello, Searching this forum for a means to delete 0 byte video files I came across a solution by BD45960 who suggests: Run CMD (aka Command Prompt) Use: del (File Location)\File Name* example: File Name: Ledgers CPB (1) <---note the space at end of file name (*...
  10. Strange 0 byte files

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange 0 byte files: I'm curious what these files are that are on some of my internal HD's partitions. The file name is a random (apparently) string of characters, 'type of file: file', 'size: 0 bytes', 'owner: system'. What are these? Do I need them? 52090