Windows 10: Television to Laptop

Discus and support Television to Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I connect my laptop to my smart tv via an HDMI cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnxgoodall, May 5, 2020.

1. Television to Laptop

How do I connect my laptop to my smart tv via an HDMI cable

:)

johnxgoodall, May 5, 2020

2. connecting laptop to television

Connect your PC to your TV through HDMI (and More) - HP ...

4 Ways to Connect PC to TV - wikiHow

How did you hook it up; HDMI or VGA?.

http://www.howtogeek.com/179392/beginner-geek-how-to-connect-a-laptop-to-a-television/

Audio Connections

If you are using VGA or DVI to connect your computer to a TV, you’ll have to find another way to get your audio going. You basically have two choices: you can use external speakers that you hook up to your computer (or use the speakers built into your laptop),
    or you can use a separate audio cable to output the sound from your computer to the TV.

DVI to HDMI

You’ll probably never see a laptop or television with a DVI port on it. However, it’s pretty common to find them on desktop computers. DVI uses digital signals to send video output, so it can be easily adapted to HDMI while still maintaining great quality.
    The biggest drawback to using DVI instead of HDMI is that it doesn’t carry audio.

How to Connect a Laptop or Other Computer to Your TV - Lifewire

Making Wireless Connections Between Computers and TVs

As an alternative to cables, you can also use any of several different methods to set up wireless connections between computers and TVs:

• Some so-called smart TVs support Wi-Fi.
    • For the many televisions that do not support Wi-Fi, you can install a separate unit between the computer and TV. Wireless dongles (sometimes called "digital media receivers" or wireless PC-to-TV systems) like Google Chromecast plug into a TVs HDMI
      port and enable Wi-Fi.
    • Older PCs could be installed with Windows Media Center Edition (MCE)
      that supports streaming to your television in addition to receiving television on the PC via
      TV tuner cards and shared across a home network via Media Center Extender product like the Linksys DMA2100.

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, May 5, 2020
  3. connecting laptop to old cr-television

Hello

Is there any method of connecting laptop to old cr-television
    using 3.5mm jack to audio-video splitter which is used in set-up box of television

saurabhgupta3, May 5, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Television to Laptop

n-ster, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Television to Laptop

1. Television to Laptop - Similar Threads - Television Laptop

2. When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...: I get this code, USB\VID_0000&PID_0001\5&4c209fd&0&16 whenpluging my hdtv, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop with a usb c to vga chord to use as a second monitor and it says that its not recognized. What can I do about this problem? I already unistalled, reinstalled,...
  3. When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When pluging my HDTV, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop via USB C to VGA; USB not...: I get this code, USB\VID_0000&PID_0001\5&4c209fd&0&16 whenpluging my hdtv, Honeywell Autura television into my laptop with a usb c to vga chord to use as a second monitor and it says that its not recognized. What can I do about this problem? I already unistalled, reinstalled,...
  4. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all: first i found that i cant change brightness and i start searching everyways to change but dint really work at all. and than saw that my monitor show as a digital television and i think thats the problem....
  5. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all: first i found that i cant change brightness and i start searching everyways to change but dint really work at all. and than saw that my monitor show as a digital television and i think thats the problem....
  6. Why my monitor show as digital television and no brightness option at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 Desktop not displaying on television

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Desktop not displaying on television: Hey all! I have a home media system set up that until recently was based around my older laptop and connected via HDMI. I just purchased a new computer today Acer TC-885 and I'm having trouble connecting it to my television. I can connect it to my older Acer moniter via the...
  8. Television Monitor changes when watching videos.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Television Monitor changes when watching videos.: I recently started using a television as a monitor for my computer, and found out that I couldn't fullscreen videos I had downloaded, or else it would change resolution (?). However, with other applications, it wasn't a problem, so I ignored it. Until today when I updated my...
  9. My television continues to lose sound when I turn onoff my laptop. After shutting set off...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My television continues to lose sound when I turn onoff my laptop. After shutting set off...: suggestions????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-television-continues-to-lose-sound-when-i-turn/b3991dad-ccb0-4a4f-9af4-a325840e791e
  10. Difficulty connecting my laptop to my television

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Difficulty connecting my laptop to my television: Good evening everyone *Smile First off, I am going to pre-apologize if I sound vague in any form. Not entirely positive how to exactly describe what's happening/ask the question I need to, but I will do my best. I have a Sony 4K television. When I switch inputs, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop

2. laptop loc:US