Windows 10: Televisit Web Products

Discus and support Televisit Web Products in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need help with freezing pics and delayed voice using web based televisit. The other person says it's my connectivity. What can I do? I'm using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeanneLCC, May 4, 2020.

1. JeanneLCC Win User

Televisit Web Products

I need help with freezing pics and delayed voice using web based televisit. The other person says it's my connectivity. What can I do? I'm using a browser supported by the tele program.

:)

JeanneLCC, May 4, 2020
  2. Polarman Win User

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, May 4, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    are you sure you want to leave this web page.....

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing this issue with particular web site are all the web site?

• From when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to open Internet Explorer without the add-ons and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type “iexplore -extoff” without the quotes and hit Enter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 4, 2020
  4. Televisit Web Products

Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Televisit Web Products

1. Televisit Web Products - Similar Threads - Televisit Web Products

2. camera not working on other person's end for televisit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera not working on other person's end for televisit: I put the camera on ON under settings. I could see myself on the camera on my laptop but the other person could not.I may have disable it somewhere else at one time.How do i fix this thanks...
  3. camera not working on other person's end for televisit

in Windows 10 Customization
    camera not working on other person's end for televisit: I put the camera on ON under settings. I could see myself on the camera on my laptop but the other person could not.I may have disable it somewhere else at one time.How do i fix this thanks...
  4. camera not working on other person's end for televisit

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Which microsoft product offer web server feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which microsoft product offer web server feature?: For managing DDOS, what is Microsoft web server's setting by default?such as how many accesses from same IP is allowed within specific time.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  6. Which microsoft product offer web server feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which microsoft product offer web server feature?: For managing DDOS, what is Microsoft web server's setting by default?such as how many accesses from same IP is allowed within specific time.Does anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  7. Google Chrome’s new feature will improve productivity web apps

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome’s new feature will improve productivity web apps: Both Microsoft and Google are working on new features to improve the web apps experience on Windows 10 and other desktop platforms. For those unaware, PWAs or web apps are web pages that can be installed like native apps with support for offline viewing, push notifications,...
  8. Microsoft Products for Web Analysis

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Products for Web Analysis: Maybe the category and topic I am posting this question be irrelevant but I was unable to find any topic or categories related to Microsoft services/products. So, Kind Request to community moderator, please move this question to respective category. Hey everyone at...
  9. Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 improves web and desktop productivity in Office Office: With school back in session and work schedules ramping up, this time of year can be hectic. So it’s the perfect moment to highlight app updates and enhancements that help you work more productively—with the flexibility and mobility that modern life demands. We’re committed to...
  10. Bing introducing Clarity, a web analytics product for webmasters

in Windows 10 News
    Bing introducing Clarity, a web analytics product for webmasters: Today, we are announcing the beta release of Clarity, a web analytics product which enables website developers to understand user behavior at scale. iPlE3PMXG1A Web developers face many challenges in building compelling and user-friendly websites. Understanding why users...