Windows 10: TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard

Discus and support TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this. WHY ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Minh-Tam Nguyen-Nhat, May 22, 2019.

1. TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard

Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this.

WHY ?

:)

Minh-Tam Nguyen-Nhat, May 22, 2019

2. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

Hi Minh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

There is no option to install Vietnamese Telex Input Method without participating in Windows Insider Program as Vietnamese Telex and Number key-based keyboards is a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267.

So, if you want to use Vietnamese Telex and Number key-based keyboards, then you need to download and install the Windows 10 Insider Preview 18267 Build.

For more information, you may refer Announcing Windows 10 Insider
    Preview Build 18267

I suggest you to post your feedback in Feedback Hub,
    so that our developers can implement Vietnamese Telex Input Method in the future Windows Updates.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 22, 2019
  3. PDANG2011 Win User
    Vietnamese Telex for Windows OS

Hey Mister Microsoft,

When do we expect to have Telex (Vietnamese typing method) for Windows 10 please?

Regards

Paul Dang

PDANG2011, May 22, 2019
  4. TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard

Why is a Vietnamese Telex keyboard not supported - US Military and Government uses Telex method

I am a graduate of the US Department of Defense's premier language school, the Defense Language Institute. Telex is the preferred method since is has been used for years going back to the 1950's and makes so much sense.

It is very easy to use and allows one to use a standard keyboard, one of the main reasons Telex was adopted is that when messages are sent in Morse Code or with a standard english keyboard it is easy to read and understand what the Vietnamese letter and
    diacritical marks are, no special fonts or keys needed.

Xin cams own quys vij

Anh Nam

MilitaryFamily Support Group, May 22, 2019
Thema:

TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard

1. TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard - Similar Threads - TELEX mode Vietnamese

2. Vietnamese keyboard in update 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vietnamese keyboard in update 1903: Is it possible to input Shift + a certain key and make it appear exactly how it is on the keyboard when using Telex or Number key-based? These 2 newly introduced input methods address the input of all special characters in Vietnamese and I want Shift+2 to display as @, not Â....
  3. Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.

Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.: Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this. WHY ? ***Edited Original Title From: TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard***...
  4. get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program

get Vietnamese telex input method without participate in Windows Insider Program: I used to use Windows Insider Program in fast ring, the Telex is so awesome. Is there any way to install Vietnamese telex input menthod without participate in Windows Insider Program....
  5. Keyboards locked to Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboards locked to Sleep Mode: Hi, Could you please help me with my keyboard? After a while, it's Shift button (left) & 6,7,8,9 buttons when hit the laptop will be enter to Sleep Mode. I use Windows 10. Any suggestions for normalized these buttons? Thanks....
  6. Keyboard Not Working In Safe Mode?

Keyboard Not Working In Safe Mode?: Currently on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Build 17763. I noticed (not exactly sure how long it's been like this) but when I am in "safe mode", my keyboard is on, connected fine, I can type just fine in, say notepad and windows powershell for example. However, at a "windows run...
  7. Keyboard & Tablet Mode

Keyboard & Tablet Mode: My computer is an HP Spectre and I have two questions: 1) I'm trying get my keyboard to disable when I'm in tablet mode, because whenever I hit a key it messes up what I'm doing. How can I easily disable my keyboard without uninstalling it? 2) My keyboard makes sounds when...
  8. Keyboard not working in Safe Mode

Keyboard not working in Safe Mode: Hi All, Something weird happened this morning while trying to uninstall Intel RST services (which don't have anything to do with this problem). I am running 1809 build 17763.253 on Win 10 Pro. I booted into Safe Mode and after prompt to enter password which worked fine. I...
  9. touch keyboard in tablet mode

touch keyboard in tablet mode: When I am in tablet mode on my surface (without the keyboard attached), and i proceed to activate the on-screen touch keyboard, it doesn't activate when i touch it or prompt it. I would appreciate any feedback on that issue. Thanks...
  10. No keyboard in Safe Mode

No keyboard in Safe Mode: When I run Safe Mode, the keyboard works only until I have to press 4 to run Safe Mode. Then it stops works. In Safe Mode, I can use only mouse. Why? My keyboard is a Logitech G105 with latest drivers, via USB. Windows 10 has latest updates as well. 66488