Windows 10: Telex Vietnamese Keyboard Set Up for Window 10 Desktop

Discus and support Telex Vietnamese Keyboard Set Up for Window 10 Desktop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I want to set up Vietnamese Keyboard - Telex into my desktop but I could not find one software to download. Could you show me which the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LienTrinh-Guzman, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Telex Vietnamese Keyboard Set Up for Window 10 Desktop

Hi Microsoft,

I want to set up Vietnamese Keyboard - Telex into my desktop but I could not find one software to download. Could you show me which the link that I can download.

Thanks

:)

LienTrinh-Guzman, Apr 30, 2020

2. Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.

Hi Minh-Tam Nguyen-Nhat,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I believe that you are on an older Windows 10 build because Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard is available for the latest
    Windows 10 Update, i.e., 1903 May update and Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (19H1) Build so that you can have the best possible typing experience and we're happy to announce that with this build you can now use Vietnamese
    Telex and Number-key based (VNI) keyboards for typing Vietnamese!

So, I suggest you to Update Windows 10 to the 1903 version to start using
    Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard.

If you are not getting the 1903 update through Windows Updates, then I suggest you to follow the steps provided by
    PaulSey dated August 9, 2017 from How
    to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide

Once you install the Windows 10 1903 update, then follow the below steps to setup Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard on your computer.

1. Go to Settings > Time & Language >
      Language from the navigation menu > Select the + icon labeled [Add a preferred language].
    2. Type Vietnamese in the search box and select
      Vietnamese. Click Next button and install Vietnamese on your device, which will return you to
      Language page.
    3. Click Vietnamese, and then click
      Option
      button, which will navigate you to Language options: Vietnamese.
    4. Select the + icon labeled [Add a keyboard] > Enable the
      Vietnamese Telex keyboard or Vietnamese Number key-based keyboard (whichever you prefer).
    5. Click the input indicator button on the taskbar (or press Windows key + Space) and select
      Vietnamese Telex or Number-key based keyboard. Input anything via your hardware keyboard or touch keyboard.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Telex mode: Vietnamese keyboard

Hi Tina, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suppose you are using an old Windows 10 build because Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard is available for the latest Windows 10 build - 1903 May update and Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds (19H1) Build.

Please update Windows 10 to the 1903 version and you will start using Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402766...

If you are unable to install the 1903 update using Windows Updates, please follow the instructions provided by PaulSey dated August 9, 2017 from How to perform an In-place Upgrade with Windows 10 Step-by-Step Guide

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Once Windows update installed, perform the steps below to setup Telex Mode for Vietnamese keyboard on your PC.

- Go to Settings

- Time & Language

- Language from the navigation menu

- Select the + icon labeled [Add a preferred language].

- In the Search box, type in Vietnamese and click on it. Click on Next button and install Vietnamese on your device. You will be returned in the language page.

- Click on Vietnamese - Option - Language options: Vietnamese.

Click on the + icon labeled [Add a keyboard] > Enable the Vietnamese Telex keyboard or Vietnamese Number key-based keyboard.

On the taskbar, click on the input indicator button - Vietnamese Telex or Number-key based keyboard

Max Newman, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Telex Vietnamese Keyboard Set Up for Window 10 Desktop

Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.

Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this.

WHY ?

***Edited Original Title From: TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard***

Minh-Tam Nguyen-Nhat, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Telex Vietnamese Keyboard Set Up for Window 10 Desktop

1. Telex Vietnamese Keyboard Set Up for Window 10 Desktop - Similar Threads - Telex Vietnamese Keyboard

2. Vietnamese Telex Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vietnamese Telex Bug: Hi Microsoft,I hope this email finds you well. I have been encountering this "slight" problem lately, it is when I use Vietnamese Telex that it immediately types in another letter. When I try to type Chuw Tuowngj Hinhf, it appears as 0hwq ưertyu ioph.This problem has caused...
  3. Vietnamese Telex Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vietnamese Telex Bug: Hi Microsoft,I hope this email finds you well. I have been encountering this "slight" problem lately, it is when I use Vietnamese Telex that it immediately types in another letter. When I try to type Chuw Tuowngj Hinhf, it appears as 0hwq ưertyu ioph.This problem has caused...
  4. What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the value for REG_SZ required to set up Vietnamese Telex input method editor ?: Hello,I was not able to find the necessary value anywhere on the web, hope you Guys can help out on this one.Basically, I need to implement as per below for a specific group of users via GPO. I found the values only for that, which is not sufficient for our needs.I hope you...
  5. Vietnamese telex azerty

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vietnamese telex azerty: can you add layout azerty for vietnamese telex keyboard pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vietnamese-telex-azerty/1a2c3254-04ba-4099-b730-2afd8e80975b
  6. Vietnamese Telex Keyboard

Vietnamese Telex Keyboard: How can I turn off underlining when using the Vietnamese Telex Keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vietnamese-telex-keyboard/fc9d2f38-e223-418e-a23a-80c8aa20f78a
  7. Vietnamese Telex on Windows 10 has problem

Vietnamese Telex on Windows 10 has problem: Hi Microsoft, Recently, i have updated my Window 10 version to the latest verion. I want to use Vietnamese Telex, but it wasn't perfect yet, because it has a very annoying issue, do you have any awared of it? For example: i want to type the English word " Window", i will...
  8. Windows 10 Build 1903 Vietnamese Keyboard Telex has problem!

Windows 10 Build 1903 Vietnamese Keyboard Telex has problem!: Hello there, Windows 1903 arrived with a lot of features and stuffs, among them was the long-anticipated native Vietnamese keyboard (Telex). The keyboard works with great performance, as expected of a native built keyboard. Though I'm upset that Microsoft hide the settings...
  9. Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.

Telex Mode For Vietnamese Keyboard On Windows 10.: Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this. WHY ? ***Edited Original Title From: TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard***...
  10. TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard

TELEX mode for Vietnamese keyboard: Such a simple request, yet MS still fail to give Vietnamese user this. WHY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telex-mode-for-vietnamese-keyboard/744d4c2d-6d17-421e-ace0-d75e7ea7092d