Windows 10: Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe

Discus and support Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; First Public 5G Live Network in Europe Shows Benefits of High-Speed, Fast-Response Connectivity to Consumers and Business EU Digital Summit –... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe

Read more: Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe | Intel Newsroom

:)

Brink, Sep 28, 2017

2. where to purchase finland made n97?

Facts please. This makes no sense at all. I was in the US with my Finish made N85, and it worked just fine. What 5G network are you talking about? The next one to come will be 4G. Where did the jump from 3G to 5G come from?

sapporobaby, Sep 28, 2017
  3. 5g network is not "seen" by iWindows 10

I have run all network options including troubleshooters that came with Windows.

Network adapter sees 2g but not my 5g cable network.

All other devices in house read my 5g. BIG difference between 2 and 5.

New HP Notebook 17-x051nr with Intel i3

Thank You.

waynetheis, Sep 28, 2017
Thema:

Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe

1. Telia, Ericsson and Intel First to Make 5G Real in Europe - Similar Threads - Telia Ericsson Intel

2. Contact "real" support in Europe.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Contact "real" support in Europe.: How can I contact a real person in Europe? I dont want to make a call to the US as it will be very costly and have no idea how long the waiting time will be....
  3. Watch Live - Intel 5G Summit

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Live - Intel 5G Summit: Watch Livestream at: Media Alert: Intel Provides 5G Progress Report on Eve of Mobile World Congress Americas (Livestream) | Intel Newsroom Join Intel’s 5G Summit remotely via livestream to hear Sandra Rivera, senior vice president of the Network Platforms Group at Intel, and...
  4. Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design

in Windows 10 News
    Intel New 5G Infrastructure Reference Design: What’s New: Intel today announced it has collaborated on a new 5G infrastructure reference design that enables communications service providers (CoSPs) to quickly deploy new revenue-producing services. Utilizing pre-integrated and commercially available components from...
  5. First Intel 5.0 GHz Processor, 5G PCs, Optane SSD for Mobile and More

in Windows 10 News
    First Intel 5.0 GHz Processor, 5G PCs, Optane SSD for Mobile and More: With Intel’s 50th anniversary next month, it’s a perfect time to celebrate one of the most important technologies of Intel’s legacy: the PC. As we transition to the data-centric era, the PC remains a critical facet of Intel’s business, and it’s an area where we believe there...
  6. Ericsson N5321 gw not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ericsson N5321 gw not working: Hi all, I have a Lenovo X240 with a build in wwan card "ericsson N5321 gw" which is not working on my X240. It was working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64bit) with no Problems. After upgrading to Windows 10 9926 and now to 10041 it is not working anymore. Any suggestions?...
  7. Intel Transforming the Network for 5G

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the Network for 5G: Intel today announced substantial advances in its wireless product roadmap to accelerate the adoption of 5G. Highlights include the introduction of the Intel® XMM™ 8000 series, Intel’s first family of 5G new radio (5G NR) multi-mode commercial modems, and Intel’s latest LTE...
  8. Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform: To Help Meet Ambitious Targets, Intel Announces Its Intel 5G Mobile Trial Platform as First to Meet Upcoming NR Standard In the late 1990s when I joined Intel, I was amazed that my cell phone allowed me make a call from almost anywhere. It freed me from my landline and...
  9. CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Intel announces 5G modem: Chip giant Intel has announced its 5G modem at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2017 in Las Vegas, calling it a "milestone for the industry" as it will allow companies to develop and launch 5G solutions earlier than previously anticipated. According to Intel, the modem...
  10. Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Transforming the 5G Network Edge: Today, we are on the cusp of a 5G-enabled world, filled with amazing new experiences such as connected cities, autonomous cars, virtual and augmented reality, and more, many of which will be discussed at Mobile World Congress 2017. We’re just beginning to experience the ways...