Windows 10: tell me what is wrong with this image.

Discus and support tell me what is wrong with this image. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMinesYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/122tx25/tell_me_what_is_wrong_with_this_image/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheMinesYT, Mar 26, 2023.

1. tell me what is wrong with this image.

/u/TheMinesYT, Mar 26, 2023

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 26, 2023
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

tell me what is wrong with this image. 42853d1485958256t-restoring-windows-10-image-using-macrium-reflect-.jpg
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Mar 26, 2023
  4. Toothless Win User

tell me what is wrong with this image.

Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Mar 26, 2023
Thema:

tell me what is wrong with this image.

1. tell me what is wrong with this image. - Similar Threads - tell wrong image

2. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  3. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  4. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?: As of yesterday my computer screen has been flickering and blinking and freezing after I turn it on and use it for a little while. At first I thought it was just one of the apps I opened, so I restarted and the same issue appeared again. I tried looking online for solutions...
  5. Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?

Can someone tell me what’s wrong with my laptop?: As of yesterday my computer screen has been flickering and blinking and freezing after I turn it on and use it for a little while. At first I thought it was just one of the apps I opened, so I restarted and the same issue appeared again. I tried looking online for solutions...
  6. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  7. Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my laptop?: This issue has occurred twice. Whenever I start my laptop, there is an extreme flickering on my screen as you can see in the photo where there's a glitch-like occurrence at the top. It's extremely lagging as well, and I can't even move my cursor smoothly. Before this, it's...
  8. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/criticalbandana [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ajw4/can_someone_tell_me_what_im_doing_wrong/
  9. Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can anybody tell me what's wrong with my computer?: Hello, I bought my computer off Facebook marketplace, so I'm not sure if this is my fault or the builder's but out of the blue one day my computer screen turned to black suddenly, I couldn't turn it off by pressing/holding the power button. My keyboard turned off and couldn't...
  10. Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad? Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 5PC - softdealusa 147336