Windows 10: Telnet Client issue with posrt 23 error

Discus and support Telnet Client issue with posrt 23 error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; telnet cleint says the port 23 error doesn't connect to the server ***Original title: services error***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by krish0072, Jul 30, 2019.

1. krish0072 Win User

Telnet Client issue with posrt 23 error

telnet cleint says the port 23 error doesn't connect to the server

***Original title: services error***

:)

krish0072, Jul 30, 2019

2. Telnet client for E90

Has anyone found a telnet client that works on the E90?

Have tried the Putty for S60 V3 but with little joy, seems to connect but have no display or input.

twopuds---01, Jul 30, 2019
  3. mbil Win User
    Telnet client for N80 (s60.3rd)

Hi,

I need a telnet client for S60 3rd, that can work on a N80.

I have tried MobileSSH from idokoro, but that simply costs to much !

I will not give 100 USD for a telnet client !!

Before you post your reply, please state if you actually have tried the sugguestion on your phone, or if its "just hear-say"

8)

regards

4. pparks1 Win User

Telnet

There is a telnet server and telnet client in win 10. Add and remove windows features.

pparks1, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Telnet Client issue with posrt 23 error - Similar Threads - Telnet Client issue

2. Can't set telnet client for telnet links...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set telnet client for telnet links...: If I turn on the telnet feature, it doesn't add the necessary registration keys. If I install a telnet client that is supposed to set the default telnet app, it doesn't. I seem to have the telnet client disabled in the OS. If I click on a telnet link from a browser, nothing...
  3. Can't set telnet client for telnet links...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't set telnet client for telnet links...: If I turn on the telnet feature, it doesn't add the necessary registration keys. If I install a telnet client that is supposed to set the default telnet app, it doesn't. I seem to have the telnet client disabled in the OS. If I click on a telnet link from a browser, nothing...
  4. Can't set telnet client for telnet links...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Telnet works fine but telnet lib does not.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Telnet works fine but telnet lib does not.: I created a virtual router with gns3. I can connect it well with the telnet. It however fails when trying to use the exetnsion for pyhton, telnetlib....
  6. Telnet works fine but telnet lib does not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telnet works fine but telnet lib does not.: I created a virtual router with gns3. I can connect it well with the telnet. It however fails when trying to use the exetnsion for pyhton, telnetlib....
  7. Telnet works fine but telnet lib does not.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Could not open connection to the host, on port 23: Connect failed - Telnet

Could not open connection to the host, on port 23: Connect failed - Telnet: I'm using Windows, I really need help because I cannot to port 23, all possible way to open the port 23, I still got the same. 1. Even I install the Telnet Client from prog. and features 2. Turn off all anti-virus/malware etc 3. Turn off Firewall 4. I already added port...
  9. not able to enable telnet client in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not able to enable telnet client in windows 10: Hello , i am trying to enable telnet client but i getting the following error message [ATTACH] so tried updating my windows but getting this error [ATTACH] i have win 10 home version 1903 currently installed. 64bit x64 based processor...
  10. Telnet

Telnet: Hi All, I just signed up and this is my first post. My question is: since there is no telnet server in Windows 10 that would be the reason I can not Telnet in from my Centos VM Correct? I can Telnet into my CentosVM from my Windows VM but not vice versa, Thank You in...