Windows 10: telstra.?

Discus and support telstra.? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Telstra? rang me from oversea. asked me could they take over my computer to look for scammers. I said ok. I just wonder if I was scammed.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarryCaley, Oct 1, 2018.

1. telstra.?

Telstra? rang me from oversea. asked me could they take over my computer to look for scammers. I said ok. I just wonder if I was scammed.

:)

BarryCaley, Oct 1, 2018
  2. 1nf3rn0x Win User

Steam un-metred for Telstra?

Hey, my ISP is Telstra and I've been reading and see that if you are with telstra and your download is set to NSW Telstra all steam downloads are unmetred. Is this currently in use? Or have they scrapped it, thanks! *Smile telstra.? :) I really need this answered, as currently I'm using telstra's server since I only have 200gb bandwidth but @ 350KB or I could be using US servers @ 1MB. I'm downloading lfd2 patches btw.

1nf3rn0x, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Anna for Telstra Australia Released!!!!

ok so heres the news from telstra

TELSTRA:

There are a couple issues to cover here:

• The N8 Anna software was approved last Thursday 24th November
    • We have followed-up with Nokia and they are expected to make the software available on the Ovi site from this Friday 2nd December, but are requesting they bring this date forward for you
    • The updating of the upgrade page is being reviewed – we have engaged with the Digital team to improve this process.

Once again, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

andrewaussie, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Don-E Win User

telstra.?

Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

Help!

Since Telstra turned on the Telstra Air network, both my family laptops keep disconnecting from our home wifi & connect up to the Telstra Air signal coming from next door. We are NOT Telstra customers.

I have “forgetten” the Telstra Air hotspot many times, it is not in the list of known networks, but it still turns up in available connections and the laptop connects up. telstra.? :(

Telstra basically said bad luck and sent me to Microsoft. I dont see why i should pay money to fix an issue Telstra has caused. We had no issues until Telstra air got turned on.

We have an Asus and a Dell both running Windows 10 and up to date. The WiFi troubleshooter cannot find any issues.

I have no idea where to even look for a solution.

I would appreciate any help anyone can provide! Thanks

Don-E, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

telstra.?

1. telstra.? - Similar Threads - telstra

2. Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...: Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have connected to Telstra modem ok and says no internet access. No additional cables connected to Telstra modem. only power lead. Any suggestions?...
  3. Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...: Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have connected to Telstra modem ok and says no internet access. No additional cables connected to Telstra modem. only power lead. Any suggestions?...
  4. Can't access webpage 10.0.0.138 Trying to use old Telstra modem as a wifi extender. Have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 blocking Telstra WIFI Booster: Hi there. I am not very tech minded so hopefully will not be asking a stupid question! I recently received a telstra WIFI booster for my gen 2 nbn modem, but it appears that my HP laptop sees it as a threat and windows 10 ends up in an endless cycle of trying to find a...
  6. Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem

Windows 10 Wifi not finding Telstra modem: Hi. Just recently had Telstra broadband connected to my house, problem is, my laptop won't find the modem. -All our phones/pads do. -Computer connects via ethernet. So far: -I've updated the Qualcomm driver -reinstalled just about everything -setup a wireless...
  7. HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED ON MY COMPUTER ???...: I HAVE JUST HAD TELSTRA CONNECT THE NBN TO MY COMPUTER, BUT, IT SEEMS TO MUCH SLOWER THAN MY OLD WINDOWS "10" INTERNET PROGRAM THAT I WAS CONNECFTED TO BEFORE !!!!!!!, SO, HOW DO I DOUBLE CHECK MY NBN TELSTRA INTERNET SPEED THAT IS PROVIED TO COMPUTER FROM NBN TELSTRA ???......
  8. Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air

Laptop keeps connecting to Telstra Air: Help! Since Telstra turned on the Telstra Air network, both my family laptops keep disconnecting from our home wifi & connect up to the Telstra Air signal coming from next door. We are NOT Telstra customers. I have “forgetten” the Telstra Air hotspot many times, it is not...
  9. Telstra bigpond mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Telstra bigpond mail: I cannot sync my bigpond mail from earlier Windows version on PC or from Apple MacBook and devices. CAN anyone advise please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/telstra-bigpond-mail/3de1a2bb-d789-4728-bad4-64bad870dde3
  10. Telstra Transforms Its Retail Stores with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Telstra Transforms Its Retail Stores with Windows 10: Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications company, with more than 370 stores across the country. I had the pleasure of hosting members of the team back in January at the National Retail Federation convention to demonstrate how they’ve embraced Windows 10 to create...