Windows 10: Telugu Fonts Not Supporting

Discus and support Telugu Fonts Not Supporting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A week back updated my desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 Earlier, various Telugu fonts supported well in Windows 7, now Windows 10 not supporting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by & Kishore P, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Telugu Fonts Not Supporting

A week back updated my desktop from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Earlier, various Telugu fonts supported well in Windows 7, now Windows 10 not supporting fonts

If I open a file created in Telugu language, displaying uniformly for all the fonts.

Earlier, when changed font type, it worked well

How to correct this issue

Could you please guide

:)

& Kishore P, Jan 2, 2019

2. TELUGU Font is not properly rendered after i've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

Rajesh:

The Telugu script is supported in these Windows fonts: Nirmala UI, Gautami, Vani. In Windows 10, the latter two were moved into an optional font feature, "Telugu Supplemental Fonts". It is meant to be installed automatically whenever the Telugu language
    is enabled. Similarly, if Telugu was enabled on a Windows 7 or Windows 8.x system and then the system was upgraded to Windows 10, the optional feature should be installed automatically during the upgrade. Unfortunately, this is not working when upgrading from
    Windows 7.

Since you do have Telugu language enabled in your language profile, the system should detect after some time that the optional font feature was not installed and then install it automatically. These may take several days, however. You can also install it
    manually as follows.

• Click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Apps & features.
    • Click on the link, Manage optional features.
    • If the "Telugu Supplemental Fonts" feature is not listed, then click on the "+" icon next to Add a feature.
    • Scroll down the list to find "Telugu Supplemental Fonts". Click on that item, and then click on Install.
    • Click on the back arrow in the upper left corner to return to the previous view. You should see the additional feature listed as already installed or in process of installing.
    Note that the feature is installed from Windows Update and, so, requires that you be online.

The reason that you might see text as square boxes in some existing apps is that they may rely on the fonts in the optional feature to display Telugu text and do not utilize font fallback mechanisms provided by the Windows platform to avoid the boxes issue.
    Installing the optional feature should clear this up for you.

PeterCon [MSFT], Jan 2, 2019
  3. for telugu fonts

in facebook telugu font pages not showing.. its showing squares with nokia xl dual sim phone. please give me the solution.

paparaokagitala, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Telugu Fonts Not Supporting

TELUGU Font is not properly rendered after i've upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

If anyone found any solution for displaying telugu font in win10, please post the steps.

Kodaliprakash, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Telugu Fonts Not Supporting

1. Telugu Fonts Not Supporting - Similar Threads - Telugu Fonts Supporting

2. where is support telugu language in powertoys application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where is support telugu language in powertoys application: powertoys application is not support telugu language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-support-telugu-language-in-powertoys/5e171063-0e92-4257-a180-aa08c60a668d
  3. where is support telugu language in powertoys application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is support telugu language in powertoys application: powertoys application is not support telugu language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-support-telugu-language-in-powertoys/5e171063-0e92-4257-a180-aa08c60a668d
  4. when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack

when will microsoft add speech recognition support for telugu language pack: IN MY WINDOWS PC I HAVE THREE INPUT LANGUAGES PACKS INSTALLED, ENGLISH-INDIA, ENGLISH-UNITED STATES, AND TELUGU. FOR ENGLISH LANGUAGES I HAVE TEXT TO SPEECH, BASIC TYPING SPEECH RECOGNITION, HANDWRITING; BUT FOR TELUGU LANGUAGE I ONLY HAVE SUPPORT FOR BASIC TYPING. I NEED...
  5. Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11: Hi, I brought a laptop recently. I am unable to use Telugu phonetic keyboard on my windows 11 laptop, and also, I see the text 'your windows license only support one display language. I don't want to change the display language from English to Telugu, but I want to use Telugu...
  6. Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11

Telugu Phonetic keyboard not supporting on windows 11: Hi, I brought a laptop recently. I am unable to use Telugu phonetic keyboard on my windows 11 laptop, and also, I see the text 'your windows license only support one display language. I don't want to change the display language from English to Telugu, but I want to use Telugu...
  7. windows 11 is not supporting telugu typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 is not supporting telugu typing: windows 11 is not supporting telugu typing kindly update the support as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-not-supporting-telugu-typing/1dd8cf26-4f89-4b7d-90b6-58335c9a9488
  8. windows 11 is not supporting telugu typing

windows 11 is not supporting telugu typing: windows 11 is not supporting telugu typing kindly update the support as soon as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-is-not-supporting-telugu-typing/1dd8cf26-4f89-4b7d-90b6-58335c9a9488
  9. TELUGU FONTS

in Windows 10 Customization
    TELUGU FONTS: I am a regular user of TELUGU keyboard in Windows OS. There is only one TELUGU font, GOWTHAMI available in Win10 keyboard languages and in MS Indic language tool. Is thereany additional "TELUGU fonts' for that can be used in apps like, Photoshop and Design,...
  10. Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator adds Telugu as a supported language: Microsoft Translator is excited to announce the launch of Telugu, our latest AI-powered text translation language.The launch of Telugu was officially announced at Interspeech 2018 in Hyderabad, India. Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state of Telangana where Telugu is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why indian fonts are not supporting in windows

2. telugu supporting fonts