Windows 10: Temp Account Problem

Discus and support Temp Account Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I logged in to windows on my account and it said you have been logged into a temporary account. I think fixed it but the apps don't work now what do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DougGamer, Dec 20, 2020.

1. DougGamer Win User

Temp Account Problem

I logged in to windows on my account and it said you have been logged into a temporary account. I think fixed it but the apps don't work now what do I do?

:)

DougGamer, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

Temp Account Problem

Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

Thema:

Temp Account Problem

1. Temp Account Problem - Similar Threads - Temp Account Problem

2. Microsoft temp account sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft temp account sign in: You probably had this question asked numerous of times. So I apologise. I think after a recent update on my computer when I tried to sign into my account, it said it couldn’t sign me in so it made a temp account. After a few restarts I managed to see my old files in the user...
  3. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp profile problems: I have an hp envy. Keeps signing in with temp profile since yesterday. Tried safe mode and still cant get in w/o temp. Doesnt respond to keystrokes on laptop or standalone keyboard. Was there an update recently that I need to undo or rollback?...
  4. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp profile problems: I have an hp envy. Keeps signing in with temp profile since yesterday. Tried safe mode and still cant get in w/o temp. Doesnt respond to keystrokes on laptop or standalone keyboard. Was there an update recently that I need to undo or rollback?...
  5. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Temp Account and Quick Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temp Account and Quick Access: I logged into my laptop like always however this time when i logged in, most my shortcuts are gone which I'm not so concerned about but everything in quick access is also gone, when i go to quick access then videos it says "this folder is empty", same thing happens when i go...
  7. Windows 10 Temp account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Temp account: My computer froze up the other day and I had to force power off with the button on the computer. When I restarted the computer it required a password which I never have to use. My desktop and files are gone. I went into file explorer and realize that I am logged into a...
  8. how to login into temp account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to login into temp account: pls help I'm trying to recreate the temp account glitch all the time so i can login into a temp account whenever i want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-login-into-temp-account/26dfd83c-38e7-48e2-af39-9fc2a08115da
  9. Local Account is now in TEMP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Local Account is now in TEMP: About three months ago, I lost access to an account after an update, so I made a Local Account. It had made a temporary account, but I was able to access files on the old account through the C drive. It was mostly a headache since I didn't seem to lose anything important....
  10. I am in a temp user account and cannot fix the problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I am in a temp user account and cannot fix the problem: My surface pro has told me that it cannot sign in to my account and i am in a temporary user account. i have tried going on regedit and then here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows NT\\CurrentVersion\\ProfileList I tried to delete the key that had the temp...