Windows 10: Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365

Discus and support Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My temp folder (located under C:\Users\**USERNAME**\AppData\Local\Temp) is getting overloaded by - as it seems - Microsoft Office 365. There are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vinzesq, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365

My temp folder (located under C:\Users\**USERNAME**\AppData\Local\Temp) is getting overloaded by - as it seems - Microsoft Office 365. There are several massive .log Files. Tried the clean-up feature on the Boot:C with zero success. Any recommendations?
    https://i.imgur.com/iWbQkKa.png

submitted by /u/vinzesq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vinzesq, Jan 14, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Support for hierarchical folders in Office 365

Interesting.

I set up a trial Office 365 account yesterday.

Indeed, nested folders can be set up within Office 365 online and in Outlook. On my Windows 7 Phone, however, if I choose the "show all folders" option, it DOES shos a list of all folders and displays the list hierarchically - if you sync a folder, then
    the contents seems to be retrieved and the list of synced folders shows only a flat list of folders. Good enough for me - my worry, was that lower-level nested folders would not be displayed or synced at all. It seems to work fine.

Let's hope that going forward to Mango will not remove this functionality.

Peter FBrown, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365

Support for hierarchical folders in Office 365

I currently use a Windows 7 phone together with OfficeSmallBusinessLive and I am currently evaluating a shift to Office 365.

One limitation that I face with OfficeSmallBusinessLive is that the list of folders that I create in Outlook (as my PC email client) can ONLY be a flat list of folders and not a hierachically organised or nested list, as I would be able to do with a full
    Microsoft Exchange server or previously with BPOS.

Two questions therefore:

- does Office 365 support hierarchically nested folders in mail?

- ditto for the Windows Phone?

Peter FBrown, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365

1. Temp folder is getting overloaded by Office 365 - Similar Threads - Temp folder getting

2. In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?: I want to check my spam folder to see if an email I am expecting was redirected there. Where is the junk or spam folder in office 365 outlook?...
  3. In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In office 365 in outlook where is the junk folder?: I want to check my spam folder to see if an email I am expecting was redirected there. Where is the junk or spam folder in office 365 outlook?...
  4. I can't get in to Office 365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't get in to Office 365: I sent an invite to my son for my Office 365 account because we replaced his laptop. He accepted it and downloaded the program. However, he can't get anything to load because he gets sent in to the depths of hell with instructions that make no sense. I understand the complete...
  5. Getting office 365 authentication event errors, without having office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting office 365 authentication event errors, without having office 365: Hi,Windows 10, Image Version: 10.0.18363.1500I'm getting a regular stream of two Error events in my event log, both appearing every 7 seconds or so:Event 4, App-model Runtime: Cannot create the process for package Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPluginEvent 10001, DistributedCOM: Unable...
  6. Keyboard getting “overloaded” easily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard getting “overloaded” easily: Hey guys! Hope your having a nice day. I use my keyboard for typing some schoolwork and playing some simple video games. It is an apple keyboard that came with the imac I’m using from 2013. I use Bootcamp to run windows 10 and it OS works pretty well. The keyboard is the big...
  7. Office 365 - WORD "temp enviroment variable"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 - WORD "temp enviroment variable": I need some help. Over the 6-8 weeks I have had, what I call a major issue with Word. I have 46 files in my Word folder and when I launch a file, edit it and try to save it I hear a "beep" and a message appears, " Word could not create work file. Check the "temp environment...
  8. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  9. Temp folder %temp %

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp folder %temp %: Hello I recently installed 2 updates from NVIDEA. I have run disc clean up and Ccleaner>Windows but this attachment says it all. I could use 'Unlocker' but do not want to do damage if the file should not be removed. Do you have any suggestions? TY Peter 43679
  10. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...