Windows 10: temp profile

Discus and support temp profile in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when i sign on it takes me to a temp profile, how do i fix this , i tried rebooting , signing out , reg fix etc can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kevinlett1, May 4, 2020.

1. temp profile

when i sign on it takes me to a temp profile, how do i fix this , i tried rebooting , signing out , reg fix etc

can anyone help?

:)

kevinlett1, May 4, 2020

2. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, May 4, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 4, 2020
  4. temp profile

CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, May 4, 2020
Thema:

temp profile

1. temp profile - Similar Threads - temp profile

2. Kept getting TEMP profile after reboot. Did fix steps here, now can't manage windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kept getting TEMP profile after reboot. Did fix steps here, now can't manage windows...: The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I started seeing problems with NordVPN, so I stopped using that. Then I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery, that switch would not stick. I would set it to ON, save, come back and it...
  3. Kept getting TEMP profile after reboot. Did fix steps here, now can't manage windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kept getting TEMP profile after reboot. Did fix steps here, now can't manage windows...: The latest update seems to have borked my machine. I started seeing problems with NordVPN, so I stopped using that. Then I could no longer connect to my NAS. When trying to reenable network discovery, that switch would not stick. I would set it to ON, save, come back and it...
  4. Kept getting TEMP profile after reboot. Did fix steps here, now can't manage windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Lost files after temp profile fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost files after temp profile fix: Hi, I just came across Windows 10 temp profile problem. When I was in the Temp profile, I can see that the files in my original profile are intact. And then I did the recommended fix by removing bak after the original profile SID in registry, after that I can login back my...
  6. Lost files after temp profile fix

Lost files after temp profile fix: Hi, I just came across Windows 10 temp profile problem. When I was in the Temp profile, I can see that the files in my original profile are intact. And then I did the recommended fix by removing bak after the original profile SID in registry, after that I can login back my...
  7. Lost files after temp profile fix

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  9. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...: Yesterday, I was trying to share a folder with another user and inadvertently did something incorrect to my own user profile. As a result, I am now locked out of my user profile, I cannot find ANY of my files/folders they are all showing empty. Every time I log in I get the...
  10. Locked Out of User Profile AND System Keeps Creating Temp User Profiles - I Have 10 Temp...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade