Windows 10: temperature not displaying

Discus and support temperature not displaying in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I used to have the local temperature showing on search line. How do I get it back again? Google, Yahoo.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephHenson, Oct 29, 2018.

1. temperature not displaying

Hi. I used to have the local temperature showing on search line. How do I get it back again? Google, Yahoo.

:)

JosephHenson, Oct 29, 2018

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Outside temperature display in taskbar

Hi Jason,

In order for us to assist you on how to display the temperature application on your taskbar. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the Windows or the Start icon.
    • Look for the weather application under tiles.
    • Right click it then select More.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Oct 29, 2018
  4. temperature not displaying

How to change Weather app display temperature to Celsius ?

Hi Paddy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to change Weather app display temperature to Celsius. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Launch the Weather app and check the option
    Celusis under Show temperature in:

OR

2. Launch the Weather app, right-click with your mouse and click the button marked
    Change to Celsius.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

temperature not displaying

1. temperature not displaying - Similar Threads - temperature displaying

2. GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager: Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19045 Build 19045Latest GPU driver is installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-temperature-does-not-display-in-task-manager/14d0d64e-f2fb-4358-8700-18b9f058a534
  3. GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager: Windows 10 Home, version 10.0.19045 Build 19045Latest GPU driver is installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gpu-temperature-does-not-display-in-task-manager/14d0d64e-f2fb-4358-8700-18b9f058a534
  4. GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. GPU temperature does not display in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar: Hello! How can I make that MSN Weather temperature display in taskbar like on this screenshot? Thank you! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-weather-temperature-display-in-taskbar/ade6781c-033b-4df8-aa1c-e8ecbe58d802
  7. Display temperature changes to cold when i open action center or settings>system on my Asus...

Display temperature changes to cold when i open action center or settings>system on my Asus...: Display temperature changes to cold when i open action center or settings>system I face this on every reboot or boot. It comes to normal when you lock and unlock the laptop....
  8. How to remove Temperature display in upper left by 9 dots in EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove Temperature display in upper left by 9 dots in EDGE: Please tell me what I must do to remove the Temperature displayed in the upper left of the window. It just started to show up today. Thank you I don't know where to find the windows version number but it is the latest. 168656
  9. How to remove Temperature display in upper left by 9 dots in EDGE

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Temperature display in upper left by 9 dots in EDGE: Please tell me what I must do to remove the Temperature displayed in the upper left of the window. It just started to show up today. Thank you I don't know where to find the windows version number but it is the latest. 168656
  10. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.: I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my global settings on...