Windows 10: Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

Discus and support Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidTownsend2, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my global settings on msn.com, check my Cortana settings, check my profile settings, etc. I have done all of that, they are all set to Fahrenheit and they all show temps in Fahrenheit - but my lock screen still shows them in Celsius.

:)

DavidTownsend2, Aug 4, 2019

2. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

I have my lock screen set to "show details" of my weather app on the lock screen. It shows the temperature in Celsius even though my weather app is set to Fahrenheit and it shows the temps in Fahrenheit there. I read some other posts that said check my
    global settings on msn.com, check my Cortana settings, check my profile settings, etc. I have done all of that, they are all set to Fahrenheit and they all show temps in Fahrenheit - but my lock screen still shows them in Celsius.

DavidTownsend2, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Marco Gav Win User
    Cortana shows temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius

Hi Alain,

Cortana will show you the temperature according to the default location. If you have selected the default location as
    United States, it will give you the temperature in Fahrenheit even if you change the unit to Celsius.

We suggest you to try you change the default location to change the default unit displayed.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marco Gav, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

Cortana shows temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius

Hello! I have the following problem: if I go to Cortana -> Notebook -> Weather, set units to Celsius and click 'Save', Cortana continue to show temperature in Fahrenheit. What can I do? Thanks in advance for any advices!

DmitryChirkov, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit.

1. Temperature on lock screen displays in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit. - Similar Threads - Temperature lock screen

2. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  3. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.: Hello, after the latest windows update, as the title states, the weather widget or tile or whatever it's called in the start menu is broken. Even though the app itself shows the temperature in Celsius and I also have Celsius selected in the settings menu, the widget shows the...
  4. The weather widget in the start menu shows the temperature in Fahrenheit instead of Celsius.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  6. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius: Hello, is it possible for the weather bar to both show Fahrenheit and Celsius so that it ends up looking something like this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-bar-show-both-fahrenheit-and-celsius/b2119713-c6e8-4870-be7c-51121e2aed12
  7. Weather bar - Show both Fahrenheit and Celsius

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cortana keeps saying the temperature in Fahrenheit

in Cortana
    Cortana keeps saying the temperature in Fahrenheit: I'm trying to change Cortana's temperature to Celsius. I went into the notebook and changed the temperature unit there to Celsius, the temperature shows correctly in the window, but Cortana still speaks it in Fahrenheit. Any way to change this? I seem to be missing...
  9. Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits

Weather app shows temperature in Fahrenheits: [img] See the 39, if i click on it and go into the app then it displays correctly 4 degrees Celsius. When will there be a fix? Regards 46701
  10. Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10: How to: Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 How to Change Weather app Temperature to Fahrenheit or Celsius in Windows 10 The MSN Weather app is included by default in Windows 10, and allows you to browse weather for right now, today or...