Windows 10: templates

Discus and support templates in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to use flash cards or pocket reference templates but I don't have access to them. I have the latest version of windows and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Craig L42, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Craig L42 Win User

templates

Hello

I am trying to use flash cards or pocket reference templates but I don't have access to them. I have the latest version of windows and have followed the steps but don't have either. I looked to see if I could download them but couldn't find anything. Can you please advise why this might be?

Thank you

:)

Craig L42, Nov 6, 2018
  2. 1one.w01f Win User

Certificate Templates on the client side

Hi,

Good day to you all! I hope this is the right place to ask this.

I have a few questions related to how certificate templates are being stored and distributed under AD CS:

• How do the clients get a list of applicable certificate templates from the enterprise CA, which is shown at the time when a new manual certificate enrollment is performed (e.g., someone goes to certmgr and request for a new certificate)?
    • How are certificate templates being stored on both the CA side and the client side? Is there a directory that the templates reside in? Or are they just a collection of Windows registries (e.g. Software\Microsoft\Cryptography\CertificateTemplateCache
      under HKCU and HKLM)?
    • Is it possible to programmatically read and parse certificate templates on the client side, ideally via some Microsoft provided public API? I am asking this because sometimes it is useful to check, verify and debug that

a) clients are getting all the expected templates;

b) the content of templates are as expected (particularly useful if there were templates of duplicated names, or an old template has its setting changed but the name is kept);

c) applicable clients are indeed getting the same list of templates.
    Please bear with me as I am a rookie to AD CS.

Thanks!

1one.w01f, Nov 6, 2018
  3. lapsoft Win User
    Windows Store template missing.

All I want to do is have the Windows Store category and template appear when i choose New Project but while I have the Visual Basic > Windows > Universal templates there are no Windows Store Templates! I am using Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition on Windows
    10 (32bit).

So far I have:

• Downloaded the SDK 10.0.14393.33
    • executed devenv.exe /installVSTemplates
    • Downloaded Visual Studio 2015 Express (Windows)
    Still no Windows Store templates.

Why cant I get The Widows Store templates on Visual Studio!!!

lapsoft, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

templates

Announcing Windows Template Studio

Source: Announcing Windows Template Studio - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

templates

1. templates - Similar Threads - templates

2. Best window template

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best window template: Windows is full update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-window-template/496f8871-db74-44b9-a285-aff1469479d8
  3. Best window template

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best window template: Windows is full update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-window-template/496f8871-db74-44b9-a285-aff1469479d8
  4. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  5. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  6. How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template: Instead of trying to modify default save as, I am now modifying existing before pasting my screenshots to upload to Tech SupportOpen MS PaintClick FileSelect blank JPEG...
  7. How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template

How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template: Instead of trying to modify default save as, I am now modifying existing before pasting my screenshots to upload to Tech SupportOpen MS PaintClick FileSelect blank JPEG...
  8. How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy: The default behavior is that when I create a shortcut to 'documents', for example, it makes the shortcut "Documents - Shortcut".Is there a policy somewhere that I can set that modifies this behavior?I've looked and searched but the terms to search are ambiguous and provide...
  9. How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy: The default behavior is that when I create a shortcut to 'documents', for example, it makes the shortcut "Documents - Shortcut".Is there a policy somewhere that I can set that modifies this behavior?I've looked and searched but the terms to search are ambiguous and provide...
  10. How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy