Windows 10: templates

Discus and support templates in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; when I try to get a template it states I am not connected to Microsoft on line... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustinPaoletta, Aug 4, 2019.

1. templates

when I try to get a template it states I am not connected to Microsoft on line

:)

JustinPaoletta, Aug 4, 2019

2. Folder Template with shortcut to folder inside folder.

I showed you the principle of a method that will do what you wish. To apply it to any folder structure you need to understand how it works.

• In my shortcut I defined the "Start in" folder as %CD%. This means that the shortcut must use the
      current folder as its base. In my example this was C:\Templates\Template1\TestA.
    • For the shortcut I used this command line:

explorer.exe ..\TestB\Target

What exactly does this do? Here is the explanation:

1. "..\" tells Explorer to step on up in the directory tree:

C:\Templates\Template1\TestA -> C:\Templates\Template1

2. "TestB" tells Explorer to steop one down in the directory tree:

C:\Templates\Template1 -> C:\Templates\Template1\TestB

3. "Target" tells Explorer to open the file or folder "Target".
    Applying this knowledge, you could create a shortcut that makes Explorer step up two folders:

Explorer.exe ..\..\Template2\TestB\Target

C:\Templates\Template1\TestA

-> C:\Templates\Template1

-> C:\Templates

-> C:\Templates\Template2

-> C:\Templates\Template1\TestB

-> Open "Target"

Armed with this knowledge you can now fix your shortcut yourself.

Frederik Long, Aug 4, 2019
  3. OneNote Template

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of OneNote are you referring to?
    2. Is it a Desktop app or the OneNote which is included with Office subscription?

I suggest you to refer the article Create or customize
    page templates
    for the further assistance regarding the query.

You may also refer the article OneNote
    for Windows 10 Help
    as an additional information.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

templates

Announcing Windows Template Studio

Source: Announcing Windows Template Studio - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

templates

1. templates - Similar Threads - templates

2. Best window template

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best window template: Windows is full update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-window-template/496f8871-db74-44b9-a285-aff1469479d8
  3. Best window template

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best window template: Windows is full update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-window-template/496f8871-db74-44b9-a285-aff1469479d8
  4. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  5. Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos

Possible to create a template for cropping in Windows 11 Photos: I am trying to crop hundreds of images to the same pixel dimensions in Windows 11 Photos, with each image also needing to have the crop window manually adjusted to focus on the particular subject within the image. Is there a way for me to create a crop template that I can...
  6. How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template: Instead of trying to modify default save as, I am now modifying existing before pasting my screenshots to upload to Tech SupportOpen MS PaintClick FileSelect blank JPEG...
  7. How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template

How to change default save as type in ms paint? Workaround is modify JPEG as template: Instead of trying to modify default save as, I am now modifying existing before pasting my screenshots to upload to Tech SupportOpen MS PaintClick FileSelect blank JPEG...
  8. How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy: The default behavior is that when I create a shortcut to 'documents', for example, it makes the shortcut "Documents - Shortcut".Is there a policy somewhere that I can set that modifies this behavior?I've looked and searched but the terms to search are ambiguous and provide...
  9. How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy: The default behavior is that when I create a shortcut to 'documents', for example, it makes the shortcut "Documents - Shortcut".Is there a policy somewhere that I can set that modifies this behavior?I've looked and searched but the terms to search are ambiguous and provide...
  10. How to adjust template for shortcuts: local policy and/or AD Group policy