Windows 10: Temporally Going BACK to Win 7 For A Few Months (Need More Help)

Discus and support Temporally Going BACK to Win 7 For A Few Months (Need More Help) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I did the Win 10 upgrade on both our Laptops and kinda like it but not to sure... My problem is we are reaching the 30 day time limit to go back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LeeB, Aug 12, 2015.

1. LeeB Win User

Temporally Going BACK to Win 7 For A Few Months (Need More Help)

I did the Win 10 upgrade on both our Laptops and kinda like it but not to sure...

My problem is we are reaching the 30 day time limit to go back to 7, we are going on vacation (in 3 days) for 3 months and I am afraid that there will be Win 10 updates and it will use up our Data allotments. Because we use our Hotspot on our phone to access the internet... I know there is probably a way to stop automatic updates but to be honest I don't really want to mess with that while on vacation...

I would like to go back to Win 10 when we return and I'll have more time to "Play"........ I'm not even sure if I will be able to go back if not "so be it" I'll stick with Win 7.... (Psssssst but I really do like being on the cutting edge with 10) I am so torn

Thanks in advance Lee

:)

2. dh_1234 Win User

going back and forward with windows 10

i have dell xps which originally had windows 7 pro.

i upgrade to win 10 and now my wifi card doesnt work after few months it did work on win 10.

i found out this card has no windows 10 drives and intel support offered to go back to win 7.

is it possiable?

can i go back to win 10 after downgrade to win 7 (lets say after a few months when i will buy a new wifi card?)

dh_1234, Aug 12, 2015
  3. Need Help Going Back to Windows 7 - Resolved

Hi Ken,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing a few issues regarding your roll back option from Windows 10 to Windows 7. Let me help you.

I suggest you to go through the below article and check if it helps.

How to: Rollback to a previous version of Windows from Windows 10

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 12, 2015
  4. topgundcp Win User

• Install Macrium Reflect Free
    • Create backup image of current Windows 10
    • Roll back to 7
    • When you want to use Windows 10 again. Restore the image of Windows 10

topgundcp, Aug 12, 2015
  5. sgage Win User
    Really, Macrium Reflect is the way to go.

sgage, Aug 12, 2015
  6. NavyLCDR New Member
    I second that!

NavyLCDR, Aug 12, 2015
  7. LeeB Win User
    OK I think I understand.... But what can I expect when I decide to back to Win 10?

I DL MACRIUM but have no clue how to work it........ Help

LeeB, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Temporally Going BACK to Win 7 For A Few Months (Need More Help) - Similar Threads - Temporally Going Few

2. go back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    go back to windows 7: go back to windows 7 option missing , i have the windows.old and the option still missing ,why???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-back-to-windows-7/91fe30f1-5d91-418c-abda-8299db5c7743
  3. Going back to windows 7

Going back to windows 7: Hello, wondering can anyone tell me how to go back to windows 7, my laptop is 10 years old and its has updated to 10 and I want to go back, any help would be appreciated. Many Thanks....
  4. Go back to windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Go back to windows 7: After the recent update, my pc keeps freezing for no reason. I looked up for solutions but I only find that you should update your windows etc. So I did. It still runs like sh*****t and still freezes. I am really sick of this ridiculous situation because all of my work are on...
  5. Ready to go back to win 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Ready to go back to win 7: Well I have Win 10 installed, and want put win 7 back on. I have a Win7 64 bit disc (thanks to ICIT2LOL!) and my system will take 64 bit, is there an option to save all my files pictures videos etc, onto DVD with one click? or do I just 'send to' what I want to save to...
  6. Ready to go back to win 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Ready to go back to win 7: Well I have Win 10 installed, and want put win 7 back on. I have a Win7 64 bit disc (thanks to ICIT2LOL!) and my system will take 64 bit, is there an option to save all my files pictures videos etc, onto DVD with one click? or do I just 'send to' what I want to save to...
  7. Upgrade to Win 10 - Go Back to Win 7 Question

Upgrade to Win 10 - Go Back to Win 7 Question: I had set up a dual boot with Win 7 and clean install of Win 10, with Win 10 on a separate SSD. Never registered Win 10. I removed the Win 10 SSD from my case. Went back to single boot Win 7. Now my question is... Would there be a problem (with Microsoft) if I...
  8. go back to windows 7

go back to windows 7: I know how to do it, what I don't know is, how to remove your account. it says, before I can revert back to windows 7, I have to remove my account. but how? I am the only account in my computer. should I make another? what if the system tell me to remove it too? this is...
  9. Win 7 to Win 10..back to 7 and back to 10

Win 7 to Win 10..back to 7 and back to 10: *Rolleyes This concerns this Activation error So perhaps I should have waited to see if it would have activated. Long story short.... win 7 (Home premium)was upgraded to win10.. win10 was activated... did a clean install of win10 with a disk i had created from...
  10. On Toshiba Laptop need to go back to Win 7 from 10

On Toshiba Laptop need to go back to Win 7 from 10: Hi, My friend installed the 10 he was offered on his Win 7 Toshiba laptop and is having problems so wants to go back. Any advise please although I know the info is very lean maybe this is a common thing. Thanks oz This is his email to me.. I made the...