Windows 10: Temporary accessing my Data

Discus and support Temporary accessing my Data in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Few days back, my PC ran into a problem ie. blue screen loop. So to fix it, i decided to formaty C drive and clean install Windows. But my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Avi aVi Avi, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Temporary accessing my Data

Hello,

Few days back, my PC ran into a problem ie. blue screen loop. So to fix it, i decided to formaty C drive and clean install Windows.

But my PC again ran into some other problem and I am unable to install Windows oa it.

Here's the link for the issue.

Now I want to ask that if there is any way to access my important data on my hard disk without installing any OS on my hard disk (and also create it's backup or even move it to a pendrive/flash drive).

Any Solution...?

:)

Avi aVi Avi, Mar 31, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Temporary Internet Files cannot delete

Hi David,

Normally, this issue with deleting temporary Internet files may occur if there are preserved website data. Can you tell us if you're getting any error messages when trying to delete the temporary files?

In the meantime, we suggest that you uncheck the Preserve Favorites website data box in the
    Delete Browsing History and check if it helps. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Press Shift + Ctrl + Delete on your keyboard.

Temporary accessing my Data 25aa4007-89d2-4e5d-b46b-efd38c6d2541.png

• Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Temporary accessing my Data

How To Delete Temporary Internet Files And Temporary Files In Windows 10

Hi,

As you are saying that you are not able to delete the temporary internet files and temporary Files in Windows 10.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1.Have you installed any third party applications to clean up temporary Files?

2.In the Disk Cleanup had you checked the Temporary Internet files and Temporary files before doing disk cleanup?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and try deleting the temporary internet files.

• Open Internet Explorer by typing Internet Explorer in Search Bar. Click the
      Tools
      button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click
      Delete.
    • In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select the check boxes for the information you want to delete, click
      Delete, and then click OK.
    I also suggest you refer the Microsoft article on View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge

Let us know if the issue with the deletion of temporary files is resolved we will be glad to assist you further.

Anup Karkal, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Temporary accessing my Data

1. Temporary accessing my Data - Similar Threads - Temporary accessing Data

2. Is tere a way to restore Data that was moved to a temporary profile ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is tere a way to restore Data that was moved to a temporary profile ?: The main Account of my PC was broken and the only way to log in was through a temporary profile. I was in the temporary profile but I didnt knew it was a temporary profile at that time, I thought its a normal account. I moved all the data from the desktop of the corrupted...
  3. Lack of data access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lack of data access: Hi everyone! Couple of days ago I installed this new vpn on my p.c from an unofficial site. After some minutes I realized I can't open Google Chrome, or any of my applications, photos, and videos. Also I'm logged out of Skype involuntary. Seems like all my information is...
  4. Can't delete temporary datas

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete temporary datas: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PilleLegends [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtn5d4/cant_delete_temporary_datas/
  5. Deleted files and data as it was a temporary user profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted files and data as it was a temporary user profile: Windows technical advisor recovered my documents and files. All on my desktop. I had lost access to them as i was logged into a temporary user profile. Anyways i have take computer to a shop, the guy checked whole hard drive, nothing is there. He thinks the advisor cut all...
  6. get access to temporary internet files folder

get access to temporary internet files folder: How do I get Access to the Temporary Internet File folder. It has a small arrow next to the folder symbol and denies access to this file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-access-to-temporary-internet-files-folder/b0557c2c-255b-4221-ae22-96c7e7a2992e"
  7. Temporary Files can't be fully accessed

Temporary Files can't be fully accessed: When I go into my storage to try and delete my temporary files, I'm only able to get rid of a few. When the temporary files option appears on the Storage Usage screen, it states that it has 30.8 GBs of unneeded data. Yet, when I try to select it so that I can get rid of...
  8. lost data in Access

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost data in Access: Data of Access disappeared after Office update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data-in-access/8cc55da8-fadb-4964-a985-95cd5b4b1d16
  9. How to access temporary files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to access temporary files in Windows 10: In Windows there are special folders where temporary files are stored. If you need to access these files and aren’t sure how, this guide will show you. Before going into how to access temporary files, let’s go over what they are and why you’d want to access them: There are...
  10. Getting access to my data on Synology NAS

Getting access to my data on Synology NAS: Hi, I have a problem with my Synology DS211j – please any help would be appreciated: I bought the Synology NAS about a year ago but after setting-up the NAS I had a stroke :-(. I am now trying to re-lean my NASs but am struggling with my Synology: I can see the NAS has...