Windows 10: Temporary bypass screen time limit when internet connection is broken

Discus and support Temporary bypass screen time limit when internet connection is broken in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; On my child's PC internet connection somehow stop working. He can access computer only with direct permission of me or my wife, on other time his... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ItMamonth, Jun 7, 2020.

1. ItMamonth Win User

Temporary bypass screen time limit when internet connection is broken

On my child's PC internet connection somehow stop working. He can access computer only with direct permission of me or my wife, on other time his account is locked up. So now I can't access his PC's settings because "send request" on lock screen is not working no internet.

On my son android devices I can enter temporary code that generates inside app with parental account, and bypass block even without internet acccess.

Is there any similar options in Microsoft Family product ?

:)

ItMamonth, Jun 7, 2020

2. Bypassing screen time limits

Hi Fleurny,

There are a lot of things to consider in this kind of issue.

I really do hope you have time to check the article on this link:

https://bytescout.com/blog/bypass-screen-time-o...

In order for you to have view on how kids bypass Screen Time Limits.

If this article helps, feel free to give a feedback.

You have a good day!

RichardGuerzon, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Ricky K. Win User
    Child's screen time limit can be bypassed with full-screen game

My son has a Windows 10 computer and I use the family screen time controls to limit the time he has to play games. It has worked well until recently, when he got a new game. The game runs in full-screen mode, and he has discovered that when his time limit
    warning appears (I believe it is the out of time notice), he is able to Alt-Tab back to the game, essentially bypassing the time limit. And if he leaves the game running, he can attempt to log into the computer at any time, receiving the out of time notice,
    and he can still switch to the game. That's all he can use, because to get to anything else, he has to get past the screen time notice. But it does let him play his game for hours (until we notice and kick him off). Any thoughts on what I can do to prevent
    this bypassing of the limit?

Ricky K., Jun 7, 2020
  4. Mik834 Win User

Screen time limits broken for months

Hi

Despite trying all the suggestions to fix it screen time limits have not been working for months. Any idea when Microsoft will fix it? They must know that something isn't right because their own reporting shows that the activity duration is greater than
    the limit set.

Thanks

Mik

Mik834, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Temporary bypass screen time limit when internet connection is broken - Similar Threads - Temporary bypass screen

2. How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet: I am in hospital and I have opened laptop and reached my login page, but I am not connected to the internetand I need to be logged in to authorize access to the hospital wifi. How can I bypass the login to access my desktop....
  3. How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet: I am in hospital and I have opened laptop and reached my login page, but I am not connected to the internetand I need to be logged in to authorize access to the hospital wifi. How can I bypass the login to access my desktop....
  4. How to bypass the login screen as unable to connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Internet connection is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection is broken: I have noticed that I physically cannot turn internet connection on windows 10 - whenever I try to turn wifi on in the network settings, I have no option to do it photo below. I've already tried troubleshooter 3 times - no success....
  6. Internet connection is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection is broken: I have noticed that I physically cannot turn internet connection on windows 10 - whenever I try to turn wifi on in the network settings, I have no option to do it photo below. I've already tried troubleshooter 3 times - no success....
  7. Internet connection is broken

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Bypassing family screen time limits

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypassing family screen time limits: I have my son set up within microsoft family with a chikd account with screen time limits set. However, he just creates other accounts and when his main one switches off he knows he can switch to the other and carry on undetected. How can i stop him creating other accounts?...
  9. Bypassing screen time limits

Bypassing screen time limits: I have been using screen time limits successfully I thought, but now noticed my child will adjust the clock/time to by-pass the restrictions. Can changing of time be restricted? How?...
  10. Screen time limits broken for months

Screen time limits broken for months: Hi Despite trying all the suggestions to fix it screen time limits have not been working for months. Any idea when Microsoft will fix it? They must know that something isn't right because their own reporting shows that the activity duration is greater than the limit set....