Windows 10: Tenforums and the use of VPN

Discus and support Tenforums and the use of VPN in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use VPN just as a matter of routine. I am not here to discuss their worth, I have a question: I cannot log into Tenforums without first neutering my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by obieephyhm, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Tenforums and the use of VPN

I use VPN just as a matter of routine. I am not here to discuss their worth, I have a question: I cannot log into Tenforums without first neutering my VPN; Why is that? I do know that there are a couple of places I routinely go that can't cope with VPN. There used to be more but it seems that websites are increasingly allowing them -- that includes my banks and other online financial accounts. Is not being able to do so here a result of: 1) I have setting wrong, 2) Tenforums management is fundamentally against people using VPN or something else altogether? I can live with it, if I have to, but it sometimes is annoying that I can't just log on and make use of these otherwise (and mostly) excellent facilities. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 Pro on a laptop which I'll not bother to describe because the inability of logging in while VPN'd has transcended all my machines since moving to Windows 10; I can't comment about whether it was a problem when I was back in the heady days of Windows 7 because I simply don't remember (which probably argues for it not being a problem).

:)

obieephyhm, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Aug 3, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Tenforums and  the use of VPN :D

P4-630, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Tenforums and the use of VPN

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Tenforums and the use of VPN

1. Tenforums and the use of VPN - Similar Threads - Tenforums VPN

2. Thank You TenForums.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You TenForums.: I would just like to thank the TenForums Administrators and Team for their continued support this year, it is very much appreciated. I would also like to thank ALL the members who have given their time FREE this year in the endeavour to help others. Let us hope that 2021 is...
  3. Thank You TenForums Community :)

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You TenForums Community :): Hey all! For anyone that remembers me from my other posts, just wanted to say thank you to all that helped me with my PC as it was falling apart. It all started from windows 10 not booting from my usb only to find out I had some hardware issues. I managed to get the final...
  4. How do I delete my TenForums Account?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete my TenForums Account?: How can I delete my account from this site and sites related to it (SevenForums, EightForums...)? There doesn't seem to be any option to delete one's account from this site. Can someone please help me? Thanks! 167932
  5. Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails

in Windows 10 Support
    Btinternet email account not receiving TenForum emails: I've noticed that my Btinternet email account is no longer receiving TenForum emails/notifications Not certain when it started Any ideas? 167885
  6. Use Of My Profile On Tenforums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Use Of My Profile On Tenforums?: Hi, and I am very sorry that I have to ask souch a common(Easy)question. But how do you alter your System Specs. I do not have a clue, please Help? Kind Regards .*Sick 167482
  7. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?: Hi all, This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing to do. I've asked this in the past, but I thought things may have changed. Thank you. 166524
  8. Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums

in Windows 10 Support
    Banned by Cloudflare from accessing Tenforums: I am an occasional user of Tenforums. One of my customers recently migrated their servers to a commercial cloud hosting provider. Since then, I can no longer access Tenforums from this customer's server: When accessing tenforums.com I get to Error 1005 Access denied -...
  9. Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge cannot remember my password for TenForums.: I am using Edge (Version 44.18362.1.0). I have enabled "Save passwords" and "Auto fill". After clicking on "Log Out" on TenForums, if I want to re-log in, I have to re-enter my password because Chrome cannot remember my password for TenForums. Ironically, it can remember my...
  10. TenForums won't work on VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TenForums won't work on VPN: Ok, so when I want to visit this website, I have to disable my VPN. Otherwise, I get the message: This site can’t be reached. https://www.tenforums.com’s server IP address could not be found. I have whitelisted the website, but still to no avail. 122063