Windows 10: tenforums search engine?

Discus and support tenforums search engine? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; OK, I recently noticed that tenforums.com is now my default search engine when using the omnibox in Chrome. This is a huge problem for me. How on earth... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kbennett65, Nov 14, 2016.

1. tenforums search engine?

OK, I recently noticed that tenforums.com is now my default search engine when using the omnibox in Chrome. This is a huge problem for me. How on earth do I change back to Google? Before you ask, yes of course I already tried to change it in Chrome settings and EVERY search engine there has the make default box disabled.

:)

kbennett65, Nov 14, 2016

2. Event log writes error related to application-specific permissions on Windows 10 computer

Can you please link to the DIRECT part of the solution?

Linking to the entire thread is a bit confusing.

You were not clear about that. And I don't want to just guess. The solution is the last one, so the last post is this

btw tried the method 1st round actually getting x2 the error lol instead of 1 on reboot now has 2

It is mentioned all over searches and in tenforums too

tenforums: defaultuser0 site:www.tenforums.com‬‏ -
    بحث Google

Is it this?

Or tell me, post #.

DragonFire22, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Q: four processes called on schedule, what & why ?

Didnt get an answer on Tenforums yet?

You could always search task scheduler to see what they are and what is called them

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 14, 2016
  4. Chuck38 Win User

tenforums search engine?

Hi kbennett65 and welcome to TenForums,

I now you've said you already tried to change the search engine in the settings, but I'm going to go ahead and just leave this link here even though it sounds like you've probably already tried that. Set your default search engine - Computer - Chrome Help

If it's true that you can't change the search engine in the settings, have you tried uninstalling Chrome and then reinstalling it again?

-Chuck

Chuck38, Nov 14, 2016
Thema:

tenforums search engine?

1. tenforums search engine? - Similar Threads - tenforums search engine

2. search engine

in Cortana
    search engine: pretty interesting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-engine/b4e24788-6491-449b-9baa-ff6b35bd2bc2
  3. search engine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    search engine: google search was replaced by yahoo search, how to restore google search? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-engine/3b31887b-e6d9-4320-9337-54dae9602e63
  4. Search engine settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search engine settings: Hello, I wanted to know if there is a way to keep the windows search engine open after selecting a folder. When I am looking for a folder or a document, and realise I opened the wrong one, I have to repeatedly re-open the engine and start all the process from cero, is...
  5. Windows search Engine

Windows search Engine: Hi, how to fix the windows search engine. It is still not working. What could be the reason behind it? thanks! regards, pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-engine/b64112cb-7853-49a8-aa2c-9c4ea46dcfc2
  6. BING SEARCH ENGINE

BING SEARCH ENGINE: Whenever I click on Google Chrome I get BING. I want that to stop. HOW? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-search-engine/ba5e3cd1-9db2-4f33-9d0c-8a1bcd9ed342
  7. Search Engines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Engines: All my 'pc' life I have used Google but recently have been observing some disturbing trends with them; both political and privacy. Finally, I decided to try another and did a 'google' search for a good unbiased search engine with privacy (alleged). I am trialing duckduckgo on...
  8. Tenforums - Search and then search within results

in Windows 10 Support
    Tenforums - Search and then search within results: Up front: I haven't found a way of doing it, so I don't know if it is already possible. IF it is already possible, then below serves no purpose, but then again, I hope someone will tell me 'how to..' Is there a way to perform a search and then do a 2nd (maybe in case of...
  9. search engines

in Browsers and Email
    search engines: Here lately, search engines are not doing what they are designed to do. AS an example ,if I type in something like, “how to clean old furniture’ instead of taking me to links that gives information I want, they take me to links for other search engines that will do the same...
  10. Search Engine

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Engine: How to add a chrome search engine 78340

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ten forums search engine

2. tenforums search