Windows 10: Teredo is playing up

Discus and support Teredo is playing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I have to keep entering reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters /v DisabledComponents /t REG_DWORD /d 0x0then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Phat Monkey, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Teredo is playing up

Hi there, I have to keep entering reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters /v DisabledComponents /t REG_DWORD /d 0x0then selecting yes and then restart my pc to get the xbox companion app network to work without giving a toredo error / blocked status.

I went through all the procedures at https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat but I have to do the above each time then restart to get it working. I have no TAP network drivers running, I did previously have Norton VPN which I uninstalled then unistalled the TAP driver, weird.... :

Cheers

Ryan

:)

Phat Monkey, Mar 9, 2020

2. teredo tunneling adapter completely missing!

I'm trying to play Forza Horizon 3 and the xbox app says TEREDO is unable to qualify. Server connectivity: Blocked.

I have gone through all the official steps through CMD, Services, and Device manager. There's no trace of anything Teredo on my rig.

Is there a driver I can manually download?

gettheclicker, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Can You Please fix the teredo adapter problem already?

Hi Mr Overshield,

Teredo being disabled is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to fix the Teredo problem as well as can't find it under hidden devices. To re-enable your Teredo on your device, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Type in cmd in to the search bar on your desktop and right click on Command Prompt and run it as admin.
    2. Type in netsh interface Teredo set state type=default
    3. Kindly restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Note: No need to reinstall the Teredo as it will install itself.

For additional information and troubleshooting steps, you may visit the link below:

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Teredo is playing up

Teredo Tunneling not on computer.

Hi,

Your concern about Teredo Tunneling can be due to the configuration of the device. We'd recommend performing the following commands to fix your concern:

• Search Command Prompt using Cortana.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following in order:
      • netsh, press Enter.
      • int ipv6, press Enter.
      • set teredo client, press Enter.
      • Check if the item is already posted.
      Note: If the above steps did not suffice, proceed to the next step.

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.

• Search and locate LogMeIn (Hamichi) if it's listed. If yes, proceed to the next step.

• Right-click on the specified driver, and then select Properties.

• Click on the Driver tab.

• Locate and click on the Disable button.

• Check if Teredo Tunneling is already posted.

In the event that the above steps didn't work, we'd recommend posting the query in our TechNet forums. The community consists of IT Professionals that would be able to impart their knowledge in relation to your concern. To reach the site, click on this

link

Note: We'd also recommend to check this thread from time to time as there might be a community member either existing or new that may be able to share their expertise with Teredo Tunneling.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Teredo is playing up

1. Teredo is playing up - Similar Threads - Teredo playing

2. I am trying to get teredo to work to play Phantom Dust, Xbox Network ALWAYS shows "blocked"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get teredo to work to play Phantom Dust, Xbox Network ALWAYS shows "blocked": I have a windows 11 laptop, xfiinity router.the xbox multiplayer ALWAYS shows the server connectivity as blocked.Here is everything I triedPhantom Dust Onlinehttps://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chatchanged DNS, made a DMZ on...
  3. I am trying to get teredo to work to play Phantom Dust, Xbox Network ALWAYS shows "blocked"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to get teredo to work to play Phantom Dust, Xbox Network ALWAYS shows "blocked": I have a windows 11 laptop, xfiinity router.the xbox multiplayer ALWAYS shows the server connectivity as blocked.Here is everything I triedPhantom Dust Onlinehttps://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chatchanged DNS, made a DMZ on...
  4. I cant connect to the teredo servers to play forza Horizon 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect to the teredo servers to play forza Horizon 5: After checking that all the ports are open on the internet side and going throught the microsoft help page for Teredo i still cant connect to the forza servers....
  5. I cant connect to the teredo servers to play forza Horizon 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect to the teredo servers to play forza Horizon 5: After checking that all the ports are open on the internet side and going throught the microsoft help page for Teredo i still cant connect to the forza servers....
  6. I cant connect to the teredo servers to play forza Horizon 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i've been trying to get teredo to work so i can to talk to my friends while playing a game...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kalpytron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k62qee/ive_been_trying_to_get_teredo_to_work_so_i_can_to/
  8. Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app: Keep getting teredo unable to qualify when playing via xbox app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-teredo-unable-to-qualify-when-playing/a84e3478-5e44-4f7c-b665-ea17b7de5dc8
  9. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Teredo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Teredo: Hi, as we all know Microsoft has been useless fixing the Teredo issue. Every question, they just like to their support page which shows you fixes that don't work. I assume it's because Microsoft isn't bothered to fix this issue themselves. I had a fix before, 2 years ago, yes...
  10. Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online): Hello! I just got horizon 4 and would really like to play the game online. But I have a problem which I am unable to solve. I allways get the " Teredo unable to qualify" error message when I am checking the NAT type and server connectivity under "Xbox Live multiplayer"...