Windows 10: Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online)

Discus and support Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! I just got horizon 4 and would really like to play the game online. But I have a problem which I am unable to solve. I allways get the "... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WaterX8, Oct 4, 2019.

1. WaterX8 Win User

Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online)

Hello!

I just got horizon 4 and would really like to play the game online. But I have a problem which I am unable to solve.

I allways get the " Teredo unable to qualify" error message when I am checking the NAT type and server connectivity under "Xbox Live multiplayer"

These are my Teredo stats;

Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online) 482436a9-e30b-4305-8600-38574bc3e72c?upload=true.png

IP-helper and all that stuff is set to automatic and all that but I still can't get it to connect.

Could someone please help me out?

One thing to note: I am using a Wifi-Adapter (an ASUS one) since my mobo cannot receive WIFI.

Thanks in advance!

:)

WaterX8, Oct 4, 2019

2. teredo tunneling adapter completely missing!

I'm trying to play Forza Horizon 3 and the xbox app says TEREDO is unable to qualify. Server connectivity: Blocked.

I have gone through all the official steps through CMD, Services, and Device manager. There's no trace of anything Teredo on my rig.

Is there a driver I can manually download?

gettheclicker, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Teredo Problem Pc

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing, while playing the Forza Horizon 3 & 4 games online. Sometimes incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons for not able to play these games online. To help you resolve
    this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this NAT
    type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to qualify"
    article.

As you are using the Xbox App to play the games, taking this to consideration we would also suggest you to reset the Xbox app and then check.

Steps to Reset the Xbox App.

1. Press Windows +I key from the keyboard to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps, Select Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search for Xbox app in the list and click on it, then select
      Advanced options.
    4. Then click on Reset and then restart the PC and check if the issue persist.

However, for further help we suggest you to post your query in
    ForzaHorizon
    3 & 4 forum
    , where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Forza Horizon to assist you with the issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Teredo not working (cannot play horizon 4 online) - Similar Threads - Teredo working cannot

2. Forza Horizon 4 online not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 online not working: Online in my Forza Horizon 4 is not working for a long time, I purchased the game more than 6 months ago and I wanna refund it because it's not working. Would that be possible and how?...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Play Online not working: hi, I'm trying to play online with my friends on fh4 but I can't get online every time I click Play Online this message pops up "Feature locked" "There was an error communicating with the server. Please try again later" I've had this game for almost a year now and I have...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to play online.: Hello there, I have had this issue for a couple of months now and trying to fix it is driving me insane, I have searched the internet, asked supports and still no solution. I have spoken with xbox who couldn't sort it but then forza horizon 4 support told me to speak to xbox....
  5. Teredo for foza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo for foza horizon 4: i have the teredo as being qualified but i still have no connection to the servers at all im getting sick and tired of this. i have no drivers for teredo, installed them multiple times but they didnt install, i dont have it in legacy hardware. i have tried all of the commands...
  6. Online in Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online in Forza Horizon 4: I got problem with online in Forza Horizon 4, the NAT connection is ok but server connection is blocked, thats the problem of going online. Solutions that were mentioned in official instructions doesn't work....
  7. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Teredo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Teredo: Hi, as we all know Microsoft has been useless fixing the Teredo issue. Every question, they just like to their support page which shows you fixes that don't work. I assume it's because Microsoft isn't bothered to fix this issue themselves. I had a fix before, 2 years ago, yes...
  8. Cannot connect to online on Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to online on Forza horizon 4: Hi I cannot connect to an online session on forza horizon 4. It searches for a game and never finds one are there any fixes for this please ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-online-on-forza-horizon-4/1e0afabe-629c-4cd5-8696-1fe7ff0d41d8
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Online Not Working: I have tried every single possible troubleshoot to get multiplayer to work and nothing works. My NAT connection is open and connected yet I still can't play online. What am I missing here? Do I need an IPV6 connection to play online? HELP!...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza horizon 4 unable to retrieve current games settings

2. teredo for forza horizon 4