Windows 10: Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer.

Discus and support Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been at this problem for so long now it is really starting to annoy me. The Adapter is not on my device manager list and does not show up on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GoochMongrel, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer.

I have been at this problem for so long now it is really starting to annoy me. The Adapter is not on my device manager list and does not show up on my legacy hardware installer Yes, I have show hidden devices on. The main reason why I want to fix this is because I want to be able to play my game pass pc games I am paying $15 a month for!! When I download a game and try to launch it, it does nothing, absolutely nothing. I try to reset it in my Settings>Apps&Features, but it does nothing, I try to reinstall, it does nothing. That is one issue that I am having with this but the other is being able to join party chats. When I join Parties, nobody can hear me and I cannot hear them, and after a few seconds I get disconnected. The thing is, I do not get a Teredo error when testing my Xbox Network in the app, everything is up and running and connected. How in the world do I get the Teredo adapter on my computer?? I have tried so many things to try to fix it but nothing works, so I am hoping someone can give me their knowledge.

:)

GoochMongrel, Oct 17, 2020

2. I can't find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter or Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface in device manager

None of them work because the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface or Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter isn't in the legacy hardware

Josh Malmberg, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Missing Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter from Legacy Hardware

Hello,

Please try these suggestions:

Method 1:

Step 1: Modify TCPIPv6 Parameters through Windows Registry

1. Press “Windows” + “R” keys to load the Run dialog box.Type “regedit” and press Enter.
    2. Inside Windows Registry, navigate (from the left pane) and highlight this key.
    3. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\TCPIP6\Parameters
    4. At the right pane, double-click to modify the DisabledComponents key.
    5. Set the DisabledComponents Value data to 0 (Zero) and select OK.
    6. Close Registry Editor.
    7. Restart your computer.
    8. Navigate to device management.
    9. Check if the Teredo tunneling adapter exists and working in device manager. To do that:
    • From the View menu choose Show hidden devices.
    • If the device manager's screen doesn't show any errors (and is without an exclamation mark) next to MS Teredo Tunneling Adapter then your problem is solved and the Teredo tunneling should work without problems.

If you face a screen with a yellow exclamation mark next to Microsoft Teredo Tunneling adapter.

Step 2: Uninstall all Teredo Tunneling Adapters & Interfaces.

1. Right-Click and Uninstall the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface.
    2. Uninstall also all Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapters (e.g. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter #2 or #3 or #4, etc.)
    3. Re-install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter by following the steps from this tutorial: How to install Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter
    4. If after re-installing teredo tunneling, you still have problems then proceed to Step 3.

Step 3. Enable Teredo Client using NETSH command

1. Right click at Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
    2. At command prompt window type the following commands in this order and press Enter after typing each one of them.
    netsh

int teredo

set state disabled

int ipv6

set teredo client

3. Close command prompt.

4. Open Device manager.

5. Select View > Show Hidden Devices. The Teredo Tunneling Pseudo Interface reappears and should be working without problems now.

Method 2 (not work in Windows 10 Home):

Open Group Policy Editor by running gpedit.msc command. Under Computer Configuration in the tree view, expand Administrative Templates then click All Settings. Look for "Set Teredo State", then double-click that. You will then enable the
    policy and set the state below to "Enterprise Client" from what it was before in the dropdown menu under "Select from the following states".

Hope this helps!

References:

1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-install-teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interface/62790531-c342-4c5b-b367-542784ae768f

2. Teredo Tunneling Adapter Is Missing

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 17, 2020
  4. CJVella Win User

Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer.

Teredo Tunneling Adapter

I have tried installing Teredo Tunneling Adapter and Teredo Pseudo-Interface to my pc with no success for at least ten hours within the last week. I have watched every youtube video, read every forum post and today I was on the phone with three different
    Microsoft Technicians for 4 HOURS! Neither Teredo Pseudo-Interface or Teredo Tunnelling Adapter is in my hidden devices or Legacy Hardware download list. Somebody, please help me.

CJVella, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer.

1. Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer. - Similar Threads - Teredo pseudo interface

2. Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: I'm trying to play multiplayer on Windows 10 xbox game pass. I got far with configuring Teredo. First, I edited the registry. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters Changed the DisabledComponents to 0x0 Before resetting the pc....
  3. teredo tunneling pseudo-interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    teredo tunneling pseudo-interface: How can I get teredo tunneling pseudo-interface to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interface/4aec428a-1608-4b74-b635-c4b012653c81
  4. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager: Long story short for a very long time I have not been able to play Windows 10 games online because for some reason my NAT type is strict and my server connectivity is blocked http://prntscr.com/mrdgnw I have tried to follow both the links and done everything it has said...
  5. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not Found

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not Found: Long story short , I've tried i think all of the solution i could find about the teredo tunneling drivers and i just can't find them or i don't know what is up. Thery are just nowhere to be found. (hidden devices enabled)[ATTACH] with them . [ATTACH]...
  6. No network adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface (Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter)

No network adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface (Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter): The Xbox app says that Teredo could not be determined. I clicked on the link and began to understand. As a result, I went into network adapters and found that such an adapter, Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface or Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, simply does not. I tried to...
  7. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing: Teredo Tunneling Adapter is simply not on my computer - I've tried every suggestion I could find online with no luck -> type netsh : press enter type int teredo : press enter type set state disabled : press enter type int ipv6 : press enter type set teredo client : press...
  8. I can't find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter or Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface in...

I can't find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter or Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface in...: Please tell what to do i cant use xbox chat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-cant-find-microsoft-teredo-tunneling-adapter-or/3150506a-dd16-482c-81c1-4fe5872df0e4
  9. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface install?

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface install?: ok so, ive scoured many different sites for a fix and havent come across one... ive done the command prompt "int ipv6" and the like. - didnt work [ATTACH] showing hidden devices in device manager. done the registry edit where you set the ipv6 parameters to 0...
  10. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface - Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Uninstalled cant get...

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface - Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter Uninstalled cant get...: Hello to everyone i need some help, i think in the past i accidently uninstalled the Toredo tunneling Adapter and i cant get it back, i have try'd going into device manager selecting action and looking in there to see if the adapter driver is there, but it doesnt appear to...