Windows 10: Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

Discus and support Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Long story short for a very long time I have not been able to play Windows 10 games online because for some reason my NAT type is strict and my server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jaco4413, Feb 28, 2019.

1. jaco4413 Win User

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

Long story short for a very long time I have not been able to play Windows 10 games online because for some reason my NAT type is strict and my server connectivity is blocked http://prntscr.com/mrdgnw

I have tried to follow both the links and done everything it has said that I could do but nothing has worked, I want it to reinstall the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface but it is not showing up in my device manager even when I click show hidden devices http://prntscr.com/mrdhi3, I next tried to add a legacy device where I have both tried to search for and install the hardware automatically and install the where I am manually select from a list, I click next go to network adaptors I select Microsoft and the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is not listed there anywhere http://prntscr.com/mrditi

I have been reading and looking around on other websites and other posts on the forum for a couple of days now and I have still not getting this to work so right now I am at a complete lost and I really need some help.

:)

jaco4413, Feb 28, 2019

2. How to install Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface on Windows 10

I'm having the same problem, I have done all of those steps and still only come up with the "Teredo Tunneling Adapter" and not the "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface". After all of those steps is there another one in which we can get the actual "Teredo
    Tunneling Pseudo-Interface" and not just the adapter?

Tcdtouchdown, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

It would help to see a reference to whatever it is that you think you did.

Related to this, please say if this netsh query is related to what you are looking for (and how).

netsh in teredo show state

Probably best to do that in an Administrator command line.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is no longer working

Hi RondaLewis1,

Teredo Tunneling needs to qualify on an Xbox app before it can start connecting to
    Xbox Live. If the required network ports are not opened or the
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter
    is not updated or installed on your PC, it will probably stop working. To resolve your concerns, we suggest that you perform the following workarounds:

Solution 1. Uninstall and reinstall the
    Teredo Tunneling Adapter.

1. Press Windows + X. Click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type the following command: netsh interface Teredo set state disable
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Press Windows + X again and click
      Device Manager
    5. Select View > Show Hidden Devices.
    6. Click the Network Adapters.
    7. Look for the adapters that contain Teredo such as
      Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
      or Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter.
    8. Right-click the adapter name and click Uninstall.
    9. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

To re-enable the Teredo adapter:

1. Press Windows + X. Click Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Type the following command: netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Note: The
    Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter will reinstall automatically. It is not recommended to install the
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface adapter in the
    Device Manager
    because it may cause issues with the Teredo functionality.

Solution 2. Open the network ports using port forwarding.

There are possibilities that your network hardware or firewall might be blocking communication with the Xbox Live servers. Please refer to this
    Troubleshoot audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows 10
    and follow the steps under Part 1: Set a static IP address, or switch to manual IP settings,
    Part 2: Open ports on your router or gateway, and Part 3: Set a static Teredo port.

If you need further assistance regarding on the configuration of your router settings, you may contact your router manufacturer.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Johann Eva, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager

1. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not listed in Device Manager - Similar Threads - Teredo Tunneling Pseudo

2. Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo pseudo-interface Tunneling Adapter not in device manager or legacy hardware installer.: I have been at this problem for so long now it is really starting to annoy me. The Adapter is not on my device manager list and does not show up on my legacy hardware installer Yes, I have show hidden devices on. The main reason why I want to fix this is because I want to be...
  3. Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: I'm trying to play multiplayer on Windows 10 xbox game pass. I got far with configuring Teredo. First, I edited the registry. Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters Changed the DisabledComponents to 0x0 Before resetting the pc....
  4. teredo tunneling pseudo-interface

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    teredo tunneling pseudo-interface: How can I get teredo tunneling pseudo-interface to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interface/4aec428a-1608-4b74-b635-c4b012653c81
  5. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not Found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Not Found: Long story short , I've tried i think all of the solution i could find about the teredo tunneling drivers and i just can't find them or i don't know what is up. Thery are just nowhere to be found. (hidden devices enabled)[ATTACH] with them . [ATTACH]...
  6. No network adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface (Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter)

No network adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface (Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter): The Xbox app says that Teredo could not be determined. I clicked on the link and began to understand. As a result, I went into network adapters and found that such an adapter, Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface or Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter, simply does not. I tried to...
  7. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing: Teredo Tunneling Adapter is simply not on my computer - I've tried every suggestion I could find online with no luck -> type netsh : press enter type int teredo : press enter type set state disabled : press enter type int ipv6 : press enter type set teredo client : press...
  8. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is no longer working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface is no longer working: I have done everything I know of trying to restart my Teredo Tunneling to no avail. I have followed all recommended steps on checking the state and condition only to discover it is disconnected. I recently installed ESET Total Security on my computer and have tried to see if...
  9. Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Driver

Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Driver: How can I download this driver ..? I cant find it in device manager and install from there cause it does not appear to me over there it doesnt show in the hidden devices either Am out of options on how to fix this ive been on it for hours.. please help...
  10. Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface install?

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface install?: ok so, ive scoured many different sites for a fix and havent come across one... ive done the command prompt "int ipv6" and the like. - didnt work [ATTACH] showing hidden devices in device manager. done the registry edit where you set the ipv6 parameters to 0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teredo not in device manager

2. teredo drivers not in driver list

3. Microsoft-Teredo-Tunneling nicht in liste

4. is toredo no longer available,
  5. manual teredo not listed,
  6. teredo driver not listed in device manager,
  7. teredo no longer appears in device manager