Windows 10: Teredo unable to qualify

Discus and support Teredo unable to qualify in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i've been trying to fix this issue but all the other fixes have not helped, i cant even find the teredo in network adapters or if i try and add legacy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jaykay465, May 25, 2019.

1. Jaykay465 Win User

Teredo unable to qualify

i've been trying to fix this issue but all the other fixes have not helped, i cant even find the teredo in network adapters or if i try and add legacy hardware

C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh interface teredo show state
    Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : natawareclient
    Server Name : ok
    Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
    Client Port : unspecified
    State : offline
    Error : failed to resolve server name

:)

Jaykay465, May 25, 2019
  2. Invisibleman145, May 25, 2019
  3. My NAT type says "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Hi Kole,

You may receive the error message Teredo is unable to qualify
    if your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address. Teredo is a networking protocol that’s used to establish secure communications between clients and servers and to facilitate connectivity between devices behind routers that use network
    address translation (NAT). To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you have already done those steps as you mentioned in your description, you may proceed to open the network ports and setting a static Teredo port by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 25, 2019
  4. Teredo unable to qualify

XBOX: Teredo is unable to qualify

Hi Will,

The Teredo is unable to qualify error means that your PC is unable to obtain a Teredo IP address.
    Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol or if there’s software installed on your PC that’s disabling Teredo functionality. Without
    a Teredo IP address, you’ll be unable to use party chat or do multiplayer gaming on Xbox Live.

To resolve your concern, you may follow the provided solutions on this
    link

If the issue persists, you may perform the additional troubleshooting steps provided on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

If you think this was helpful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Teredo unable to qualify

1. Teredo unable to qualify - Similar Threads - Teredo unable qualify

2. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: Ho comprato Forza Horizon 5 e non mi fa connettere a Xbox Live, sono andato ad informarmi e mi dice "Teredo is unable to qualify", ho capito cosa è e sono andato a provare tutti i metodi, ma nella sezione device non mi trova nessuna scheda di rete con nome Teredo Adapter e se...
  3. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo is unable to qualify: Ho comprato Forza Horizon 5 e non mi fa connettere a Xbox Live, sono andato ad informarmi e mi dice "Teredo is unable to qualify", ho capito cosa è e sono andato a provare tutti i metodi, ma nella sezione device non mi trova nessuna scheda di rete con nome Teredo Adapter e se...
  4. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I wanted to play Halo 3 coop with friends but I disconnect almost instantly. When I go to Xbox networking in settings, it tells me teredo is unable to qualify. The fix button is useless and I've tried every solution at...
  5. Teredo is unable to qualify

Teredo is unable to qualify: I wanted to play Halo 3 coop with friends but I disconnect almost instantly. When I go to Xbox networking in settings, it tells me teredo is unable to qualify. The fix button is useless and I've tried every solution at...
  6. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I'm writing this with the last shreds of my patience... so, a couple of weeks ago I got the game pass for Windows and the value looks pretty good, EXCEPT for the small detail that games require Teredo to work online. Some don't even reach the menu if it's not working. I have...
  7. teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    teredo is unable to qualify: [ATTACH]i have tried every thing.. but i cant fix it.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teredo-is-unable-to-qualify/e9fa8f58-25cb-4e3a-8845-21098ae9b3d8
  8. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: I have had this issue since microsoft decided to mess around with there updates, a couple of updates back. I use to have no problems once so ever playing xbox games or using the xbox console companion. Since the update i have failed miserably to even budge past this error and...
  9. Teredo is unable to qualify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo is unable to qualify: C:\WINDOWS\system32>netsh interface Teredo show state Teredo Parameters --------------------------------------------- Type : enterpriseclient Server Name : win1901.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client Port...
  10. "Teredo is unable to qualify"

"Teredo is unable to qualify": Encountered this when trying to play Astroneer with my friends today. The important things to note: 1. The Teredo Adapter is not listed as a network adapter even when I have "show hidden devices" selected. 2. I have attempted to install the adapter via "add legacy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teredo unspecified client port

2. teredo unspecified client port 2019