Windows 10: Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

Discus and support Terminal/Makefile Related Questions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by .SAL, Jun 26, 2022.

1. .SAL Win User

Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways, whenever I try to run "make" command I get this massageTerminal/Makefile Related Questions :process_begin: CreateProcessNULL, clang -Wall -Wextra -g3 -c string.c -o string.o, ... failed. make e=2: The system cannot find the file specified.one of my files is named string.c & i'm trying to create a .o file within the make file... also my PATH should be fine. Can you please help me fix this issue?

:)

2. Terminating Cortana -- the risks of doing so

Hello-

Questions related to terminating Cortana have been asked many times on this blog. One response mentioned the risks associated with Cortana's deactivation.

This question is about obtaining more details and understanding concerning these risks -- the unforeseen consequences of taking this step.

- What is the impact on the overall performance of your machine?

- Are the risks of terminating Cortana limited only to users of Bing?

- What else do we need to know about taking this step?

Thank you.

OKDonethat, Jun 26, 2022
  3. question related to directx version

Hi,

I realize that you have questions related to directx version on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to know the direct x version on your PC:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “dxdiag” and hit enter.
    In the DirectX diagnostic tool window you will get to know the version of direct x on your PC.

Further, I suggest you to run the SFC scan tool and restart the computer.

System file check is a utility built into the Operating System that will check for system file corruption. The sfc /scannow command (System File Check) scans the integrity of all protected operating system files and replaces incorrect, corrupted,
    changed, or damaged versions with the correct versions where possible. Ensure to install any pending updates on the system and remember to restart the computer.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files:
    Redirecting

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 26, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Terminal Release Candidate v0.11.1333.0 (1.0rc2) to Windows 10

Source: https://github.com/microsoft/termina...g/v0.11.1333.0

Brink, Jun 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Terminal/Makefile Related Questions - Similar Threads - Terminal Makefile Related

2. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  3. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question related to an issue: So my father purchased a second hand laptop with windows in it for my brother. Afterwards the laptop was passed on to me, is it legal for me to use this laptop as it has windows already installed in it ?...
  4. Question related to an issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Terminal/Makefile Related Questions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal/Makefile Related Questions: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 and I'm new to the coding world. I wrote a code and downloaded the required packages such as GNU make for my code. Anyways, whenever I try to run "make" command I get this massage:process_begin: CreateProcessNULL, clang -Wall -Wextra -g3 -c string.c...
  6. Question Related to partiton

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Question Related to partiton: I have recently clean installed windows 10 using bootble iso when i boot into new windows there is a new partition created of 7.81 gb it is showing in file explorer in that partion there is a picture of hp logo named splash and many files is it safe to delete this partition....
  7. Question related to cortana

in Cortana
    Question related to cortana: Hello Everyone! Happy New Year!!! Just a general question. When my computer was in version 1909, cortana was able to lock the pc, put it to sleep and shut it down. However when I upgraded to version 2004 or 20H2, it cant do the same. IS it same for everyone or just for...
  8. question is related to cmd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    question is related to cmd: many external commands are not running on my cmd. it says that " 'chkdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."...
  9. Questions related to Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Questions related to Computer: Well after tireless search for my question in the internet finally i have arrived here believing that you people won't disappoint me like all the other people did. Well i am just expecting a proper solution for all these questions listed below: 1) How long can i use my...
  10. Installation related question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation related question: I am about to Install Windows 10 my questions if i choose "Nothing" everything will be deleted including files apps and settings will it also delete the drives too or only C:/ drive? Regards 28818