Windows 10: terminal opening and closing on its own

Discus and support terminal opening and closing on its own in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i start my laptop windows 11 terminal start opening and closing on its own.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by m26863, Dec 1, 2023.

1. m26863 Win User

terminal opening and closing on its own

when i start my laptop windows 11 terminal start opening and closing on its own.

:)

m26863, Dec 1, 2023

2. Powershell Terminal Opens and Closes immidieately when opening an application

When I Try To Open an application the windows powershell Terminal opens and closes immidieately , It does that only when trying to open an application . I am in Windows 11 version 22H2 . Please Suggest any solution for the problem.

Sai Sreenath, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Windows Terminal

You Probably Got This Error Here :
    terminal opening and closing on its own 376140d1664297304t-windows-terminal-erroro.png
    You Need To Enable Touch And Keyboard Handwriting Service On To Fix This Problem To enable Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service, follow these steps:
    1. Press Win+R in combination to open the Run dialog box.
    2. In the empty field of the box, type Services.msc and hit the Enter key to open the Services (Local) editor.
    3. locate Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service entry under Name section.
    4. Now double click it
    5. Change The Startup Type To Automatic If It Not Already
    6. Then Click The Start Button Then Click Ok And Close The Window
    7. Now Relaunch Windows Terminal Your Problem Should Now Be Fixed
    btw if this worked for you ( click the thanks button down it helps me a lot ! )

Paper Luigi, Dec 1, 2023
  4. EnvioX Win User

Windows Terminal

yes that one thankyou

EnvioX, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

1. terminal opening and closing on its own - Similar Threads - terminal opening closing

2. Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own: This problem has been occurring for a while, and has happened even after installing fresh Windows 10. The device is a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th gen. There is no specific time that this will occur expect that its always within 10 minutes of opening the lid, whether its sleeping...
  3. Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad disables after "ghost" application opens and closes on its own: This problem has been occurring for a while, and has happened even after installing fresh Windows 10. The device is a Thinkpad X1 Carbon 6th gen. There is no specific time that this will occur expect that its always within 10 minutes of opening the lid, whether its sleeping...
  4. terminal opening and closing on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    terminal opening and closing on its own: when i start my laptop windows 11 terminal start opening and closing on its own. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/terminal-opening-and-closing-on-its-own/4022d837-0a12-465b-b7af-032674c2e2e5
  5. Search box constantly opening and closing on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box constantly opening and closing on its own: Over 2 weeks ago, I upgraded my Windows to 11 and recently since yesterday, my search box keeps opening and closing on its own at times. In fact, it sometimes just closes on its own when I open it and try to search for something. Here's another issue, the Windows Input...
  6. Search box constantly opening and closing on its own

Search box constantly opening and closing on its own: Over 2 weeks ago, I upgraded my Windows to 11 and recently since yesterday, my search box keeps opening and closing on its own at times. In fact, it sometimes just closes on its own when I open it and try to search for something. Here's another issue, the Windows Input...
  7. opening calculator on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    opening calculator on its own: HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work, then I reinstalled Windows, it still didn't work, then I upgraded it to win 11, and I still have this problem. Does anyone know...
  8. opening calculator on its own

opening calculator on its own: HiI had Win 10 and 2-3 weeks ago Windows shutdown on its own or open the calculator or open Microsoft EdgeFirst I reset Windows but it didn't work, then I reinstalled Windows, it still didn't work, then I upgraded it to win 11, and I still have this problem. Does anyone know...
  9. windows settings closing on its own

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows settings closing on its own: when i open my settings and click on a category the settings app just closes on itself. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-closing-on-its-own/f7e242d2-72be-4c4e-90bc-197bd7917709
  10. Things opening on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Things opening on its own: Hi Guys! I am very disturbed by a strange problem which has started just a few days back. The things on my display are opening on it's own and it doesn't stop after one instance. I have disabled the touchpad and there's no external mouse connected. But still things on the...