Windows 10: Terrible customer support

Discus and support Terrible customer support in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Upon purchasing a Surface Pro 7 bundle back in May, I was disappointed to find that the tablet screen regularly turned black arbitrarily, requiring me... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by diekleck, Aug 2, 2020.

1. diekleck Win User

Terrible customer support

Upon purchasing a Surface Pro 7 bundle back in May, I was disappointed to find that the tablet screen regularly turned black arbitrarily, requiring me to force restart it several times a day. Upon negotiating an exchange, one agent suggested I only return the tablet as it was the only faulty part of my package and that a new one would be sent out before I returned the faulty one so as to minimize interference in my ability to work. A few days later this order was cancelled and upon calling customer service again, was told that it had to be returned and refunded as a bundle. When I believed a new bundle was on its way to replace the faulty one, I checked the status of the order on Microsoft.com to find that it was ALSO cancelled. After another call, finally, I am sent a bundle and I return the faulty bundle returned to the Microsoft facility in El Paso on June 19. The Microsoft website does not reflect that the items have been returned and after dozens of phone calls and multiple email exchanges, I have yet to receive my refund. During the last call, I was told that my service request was being escalated and that I could reasonably expect to see results within 3 business days - that was 7 days ago.

Moreover, the tablet still freezes and goes black, although not as frequently and I have developed a work around which you would think wouldn't be necessary with a brand new tablet.

I can honestly say this is the worst customer service I have ever received in my life. Finally, my question - is there ANYONE on the Microsoft team willing and able to address this with any degree of authority? The dreadful customer service? the faulty products on multiple occasions?

:)

diekleck, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2020
  3. zithe Win User
    who has the worst customer support

You made a thread about bad customer support and didn't list EA.
    lol.

zithe, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Terrible customer support

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Terrible customer support

1. Terrible customer support - Similar Threads - Terrible customer support

2. Customer support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  3. Customer support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Customer support: My computer is locked how do I get it unlocked I have been blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/8e6c6598-9c1e-4397-bf18-5d7acaeab27c
  4. Customer support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. customer support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    customer support: Why does MS pretend to have customer support? I have never gotten any help from them. I asked a simple question in chat, why doesn't my battery light on my MS wireless 2000 keyboard work when the keyboard does work. I changed the batteries and the indicator is showing about...
  6. Microsoft support is terrible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft support is terrible: when I purchase products from MS, I expect them to work, like the thousands of other users that post here. As you can see from all the posts, much of the time MS does nothing and dumps you onto the Community. Is anybody on the Community getting tech support pay from MS ? I...
  7. **** Customer service are terrible.

**** Customer service are terrible.: Apps and programs are invisible on the task barjust as throughout the system. But you can roight click in the "empty" space and the dialogue willt tell you it there. Is there a damn human working ?...
  8. Terrible support service

Terrible support service: Unfortunately am facing a problem with Microsoft Mail app for the past 3 days , where I used to have my gmail accounts setup on , suddenly it stopped working well, I had to delete the app and reinstall again for more than 5 times, and yet I could let again add my email...
  9. Terrible terrible support.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Terrible terrible support.: I called this number Call a toll free number: (800) 642 7676 / TDD/TTY 800 892-5234 I asked "I want some answer about windows 10 IOT" She said "This is the close time right now" it's 9 PM in US of A (and I think it close 10) So I told her that it's not then she...
  10. Customer Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customer Support: I had a oerson from Tech support help me fix my computer. They were very helpful and I want to fill out a survey for the oerson but I did not get the email. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customer-support/d2f1b96d-55ae-4809-8a78-b9d2400cde82