Windows 10: Terrible terrible support.

Discus and support Terrible terrible support. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I called this number Call a toll free number: (800) 642 7676 / TDD/TTY 800 892-5234 I asked "I want some answer about windows 10 IOT" She said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vertutame, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Vertutame Win User

Terrible terrible support.

I called this number

Call a toll free number:

(800) 642 7676 / TDD/TTY 800 892-5234

I asked "I want some answer about windows 10 IOT"

She said "This is the close time right now"

it's 9 PM in US of A (and I think it close 10)

So I told her that it's not then she paused and realized she's lazy and don't want to answer the question so she forwarded me to other.

The other one is VERY VERY terrible Customer support EVER.

I Asked "can windows 10 IOT run on NanoPi? like Raspberry Pi"

She answered "Do you have microsoft office 95"

I answered "What?"

She kept asking the question so I told her that it has nothing to do with MSoffice 95

I told her "Do you know raspberry Pi"

she said no

so I told her Microsoft released a video about raspberry pi running with 10IOT

She said "Never heard of it, what's your question?"

"I want to know if the windows can be running on my hardware"

She asked "You want to know how to download windows 10"

I answer "No"

She then told me "Get proper question, ****"

then hanged up

There's no rating and the one that talked to me is VERY VERY Rude with indian accent for some reason.

She didn't answer the question and I need that information right now, I have client waiting here.

NanoPC-T4

https://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=225

NanoPi M4

https://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=234

RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B+

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-3-model-b-plus/

:)

Vertutame, Nov 5, 2018
  2. derek10 Win User

terrible slow boot

hmmmm... Can you please run HDTune on it if it is still there?

Terrible terrible support. [​IMG]

Even if it's IDE, it may be faster (especially if it's a desktop one) *Biggrin, less latency, more continuous throughput, etc

derek10, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Windows phones terrible marketplace

Why is the WP marketplace so terrible, you dont know how much I regret getting this piece of junk, Microsoft really needs to step-up because there is the worst selection of apps, there is no instagram, snapchat ETC.... please don't comment by saying talk
    to the developers of those apps because its not my job to make the marketplace not so terrible...

MilesEdwards, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Terrible terrible support.

Firefox has terrible font rendering

Hi. I'm using Firefox 43 (just upgraded from 42) and the fonts are terrible. Already disabled hardware acceleration, Direct2D (as suggested here)and nothing helps.

Terrible terrible support. [​IMG]

marcosbacon, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Terrible terrible support.

1. Terrible terrible support. - Similar Threads - Terrible terrible support

2. Why is microsoft support so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft support so terrible?: Why? Just god awful. Nobody around here seems to be able to solve a damn thing. Asking questions is nice, but damn it all if they lead to wasted time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-support-so-terrible/d9316024-dc47-4995-af27-eb516a9e20f2
  3. Why is microsoft support so terrible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft support so terrible?: Why? Just god awful. Nobody around here seems to be able to solve a damn thing. Asking questions is nice, but damn it all if they lead to wasted time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-support-so-terrible/d9316024-dc47-4995-af27-eb516a9e20f2
  4. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows is terrible.: I have the displeasure of using a Windows computer for work. It is an HP Elite book with bang and Olfussen sound. Based on the hardware and price 1800 it should be a great computer. Instead, thanks to Windows it is one of the buggiest computers ever and Microsoft customer...
  5. Windows is terrible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is terrible.: I have the displeasure of using a Windows computer for work. It is an HP Elite book with bang and Olfussen sound. Based on the hardware and price 1800 it should be a great computer. Instead, thanks to Windows it is one of the buggiest computers ever and Microsoft customer...
  6. Windows is terrible.

7. Microsoft support is terrible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft support is terrible: when I purchase products from MS, I expect them to work, like the thousands of other users that post here. As you can see from all the posts, much of the time MS does nothing and dumps you onto the Community. Is anybody on the Community getting tech support pay from MS ? I...
  8. Terrible customer support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Terrible customer support: Upon purchasing a Surface Pro 7 bundle back in May, I was disappointed to find that the tablet screen regularly turned black arbitrarily, requiring me to force restart it several times a day. Upon negotiating an exchange, one agent suggested I only return the tablet as it was...
  9. Terrible support service

Terrible support service: Unfortunately am facing a problem with Microsoft Mail app for the past 3 days , where I used to have my gmail accounts setup on , suddenly it stopped working well, I had to delete the app and reinstall again for more than 5 times, and yet I could let again add my email...
  10. Network drive support really is terrible!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network drive support really is terrible!: I cannot get over how badly W10 handles my networked drives. I suspect there are many folks, including businesses, running with networks, these days. W10 seems to have a problem. It certainly can't handle mine. And it is pretty straight-forward, just consisting of 3 D-Link...