Windows 10: Tertiary DNS setting in windows 10

Discus and support Tertiary DNS setting in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to change Tertiary DNS settings in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidMarkham817, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Tertiary DNS setting in windows 10

how to change Tertiary DNS settings in windows 10

:)

DavidMarkham817, Nov 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 DNS leak

No, went with a different 3rd party suggestion. Works better. I'm reliant on others for my tech needs that way.

the54thvoid, Nov 8, 2019
  3. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Finners Win User

Tertiary DNS setting in windows 10

Windows 10 DNS leak

Did you just manually set your DNS server to google DNS or similar?

Finners, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Tertiary DNS setting in windows 10

1. Tertiary DNS setting in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Tertiary DNS setting

2. Disable editing DNS settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable editing DNS settings: Hello,Is there any way to grey-out disable this button? in other words, disabling DNS editing.I need it to prevent trespassing the family filter.Screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-editing-dns-settings/a8adbedc-f6b9-4fd8-9440-76f5d0bb1d74
  3. Disable editing DNS settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable editing DNS settings: Hello,Is there any way to grey-out disable this button? in other words, disabling DNS editing.I need it to prevent trespassing the family filter.Screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-editing-dns-settings/a8adbedc-f6b9-4fd8-9440-76f5d0bb1d74
  4. DNS settings?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS settings?: All of a sudden, I'm having problems with my wifi dropping. It's not the router. The all of of this stops for days and then starts again. When I run the MS diagnostics it tells me to check my DNS serttings, etc. When i use search, it is periodicaly telling me ethat...
  5. Windows 10 won't save DNS settings when adding an alternative ipv6 dns

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't save DNS settings when adding an alternative ipv6 dns: [ATTACH] The settings work fine until I add an alternative DNS for ipv6, I've never had this problem on previous windows installs. This is on a fresh install of windows. I just get "Can't save IP settings. Check one or more settings and try again."...
  6. DNS Settings

DNS Settings: Hello I was looking for different ways to help speed up my slow ADSL connection. I learned that changing your DNS settings to use a different provider is something that you could actually do for free So I did a search in google for the fastest DNS servers in Australia and I...
  7. Windows 10 and DNS

Windows 10 and DNS: Wondered if anyone had ever hit this problem. My house has been getting rewiring, and being turned off never affected my computer or Ethernet before. All I did was swap the surge plug [contains all the pc/peripherals] from a temporary extension back to the main plug board....
  8. Network Settings Alternate DNS Windows 10 1903

Network Settings Alternate DNS Windows 10 1903: While troubleshooting network problems, I tried setting the IPV4 address manually and noticed the forth octet of an IPV4 Alternate DNS setting had been truncated from two digits to one digit. On my network the 4th octet of an IPV4 address should have been a two digit number,...
  9. A DNS setting for each SSID

A DNS setting for each SSID: I need to assign different IP settings to different wireless networks. More specifically, I want to assign specific DNS servers to different SSIDs. One of the networks I connect to regularly is a work network, and the network is giving specific DNS servers that are not...
  10. Cant change DNS settings

Cant change DNS settings: Trying to add a new DNS IP address. Go to the adapter, go to the IPV4 properties and advanced and add the new DNS IP address. Every thing is fine until I close the adaptor window and it pops up an error "an unexpected condition occurred, not all of your requested changes in...