Windows 10: Tesco Connect Tablet 10" power fail in recovery mode

Discus and support Tesco Connect Tablet 10" power fail in recovery mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having troubles with Tesco connect tablet , during recovery my tablet turned off it run out of power, although It was connected via usb to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by UtopianBench632, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Tesco Connect Tablet 10" power fail in recovery mode

Hello,

I'm having troubles with Tesco connect tablet , during recovery my tablet turned off it run out of power, although It was connected via usb to my desktop PC.. but I suspect not sufficient power form PC Usb socket anyway windows is part installed and I tries to boot, till error message appears .

Tesco Connect Tablet 10"  power fail in recovery mode [​IMG]When I press enter tablet restarts and it goes back to same thing... it's stuck in that loop.

In the next step I've prepared usb stick to install fresh win10 , I downloaded latest win10 version I created bootable usb with rufus as I do for my PC.

Problem is I can't force this tablet to boot from this usb.

I tried to create win10 installation with different ways / options but still ends up same way,looks like tablet recognizes usb stick and it tries to boot but with no success... Is there any way to force this tablet to boot from usb ?

:)

UtopianBench632, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

Tesco tablet connect

Mhm. Did you call Tesco already? There is a guide –
    click
    – which show how to enter the BIOS and change the boot disk. That way, you would be able to re-install Windows 10 (32-bit) from a USB flash drive if everything fails. By the way, which Tesco Connect do you have exactly, Tesco Connect 8, Tesco Connect
    9, or Tesco Connect 10?

You posted this question in the category ‘Phone’ which is about Windows 10 Mobile based phones. Therefore and to increase the visibility of your question for more specialized enthusiasts, please, edit your post and change its category to ‘PC’ – even
    with a tablet like yours. done, see below

Abi99 (2), Oct 28, 2020
  3. nekomatic Win User
    Tesco 8.9" Connect Tablet Touchscreen Driver

This page on the official Tesco customer support site lists drivers for the Tesco (Viglen) Connect tablets, including the touchscreen driver.

If the above link breaks in future, try searching or browsing from the front page of the site at Tesco Support | Choose your manufacturer.

nekomatic, Oct 28, 2020
  4. riyaz786 Win User

Tesco Connect Tablet 10" power fail in recovery mode

Tesco tablet connect

Hi my tesco tablet connect had melware on it and i was phoned by two people claiming to be from my back asking for my pin number ��

So a I was adviced to factory rest my tablet. So I followed the online instruction and my tablet got to 64% and got stuck

can anyone please help?? Its been like this for three days now.

Regards

Riyaz

riyaz786, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Tesco Connect Tablet 10" power fail in recovery mode

1. Tesco Connect Tablet 10" power fail in recovery mode - Similar Threads - Tesco Connect Tablet

2. Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.: Hello,I just replaced a windows 10 machine with a windows 11 machine connected solely to a touchscreen no keyboard or mouse. In the windows 10 machine I just toggled Tablet Mode and everything worked well enough. On windows 11 I figured it would just move to tablet mode when...
  3. Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.: Hello,I just replaced a windows 10 machine with a windows 11 machine connected solely to a touchscreen no keyboard or mouse. In the windows 10 machine I just toggled Tablet Mode and everything worked well enough. On windows 11 I figured it would just move to tablet mode when...
  4. connecting to external monitor whilst in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting to external monitor whilst in tablet mode: currently running windows 10 on a envy x360, im trying to connect it to a external monitor while in tablet mode. However when i try to connect while in tablet mode the monitor goes black, is there a work around for this?...
  5. tablet mode

tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  6. Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts: I have a tablet and I like to use the tablet mode. However when I restart the laptop or shut down, tablet mode, which was / IS on, is turned off. I have to go to Action Center each time and click "Tablet Mode" and turn it on. I don't just restart then, even so, it should...
  7. Windows 10 Tablet Mode

Windows 10 Tablet Mode: Hello All. I would like to talk about Microsoft’s direction for Tablet Mode for tablets and 2in1’s. I am still using an Alcatel Idol 4s with Windows 10 mobile as a pocket computer. Windows 10 mobile, IMHO, is probably the finest mobile OS that has ever been develped for those...
  8. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: HP Stream Windows 10 home...tablet mode is on but isn't working. It worked when I first purchased the computer then just stopped. I'm afraid I hit a wrong setting...any advice??...
  9. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  10. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7