Windows 10: Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling

Discus and support Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Take these tests if you want to find out how good is your computer display for motion handling & gaming. You can check Eye Tracking,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling

Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling Testufo-basic-results-100x100.png
    Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling Testufo-basic-results-150x69.png Take these tests if you want to find out how good is your computer display for motion handling & gaming. You can check Eye Tracking, Persistence, Ghosting, Black frames, Motion blur, Moving images, Defective Pixels, Uniformity, Color Distances, Gradient, Sharpness, [...]

This post Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 13, 2019

2. Nokia Motion Monitor beta not counting steps on 1520 running 8.1

I set up Motion Monitor when I first bought my 1520 two months ago while running WP8.0, then upgraded to WP8.1 preview, and it continued to count my steps daily. Recently I was starting to have issues with my 1520 locking up, so I did a hard reset three
    days ago to fix it. Ever since the reset, Motion Monitor has not been able to count my steps anymore (0 steps total). I have cycled the power, reset the data, and uninstalled/reinstalled the app, but nothing has fixed the issue. Any suggestions?

Dan Dautrich, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling

Motion sensing game for asha 311

Can any1 plz suggest any good motion sensing game for my asha 311 with Good graphics and sound

jayesh_anil, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling

1. Test Computer Monitor for Gaming & Motion Handling - Similar Threads - Test Computer Monitor

2. Links 2003 golf game slow motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Links 2003 golf game slow motion: Hello, I know this is random but I recently downloaded Links 2003 for nostalgic reasons lol. And the download went fine but when it loads up it is running in slow motion. I have a 3060ti gpu and can't figure out why lol..it's just very laggy and delayed and I see other people...
  3. Links 2003 golf game slow motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Links 2003 golf game slow motion: Hello, I know this is random but I recently downloaded Links 2003 for nostalgic reasons lol. And the download went fine but when it loads up it is running in slow motion. I have a 3060ti gpu and can't figure out why lol..it's just very laggy and delayed and I see other people...
  4. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  5. Slow Motion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Motion: I would like to know if I can change the video speed in different segments of a video clip. For example, normal speed in the beginning, faster in the middle and slower at the ending of the video....
  6. motion sensors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    motion sensors: Why is it sooo hard to get a straight answer to a quesiton from Microsoft? I wasted all of my time since 8:30 am EST to 1:33 pm, the actual time at my home now, because I am trying to see if Microsoft's Windows 10 OS has some type of motion sensors? I installed updates...
  7. Computer test

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer test: My old Dell had a test that gave extensive, several page results- including "extended System test", "system stress test", etc. I have a new Dell which also has problems and cannot find this test- both computers had Windows 10. Thanks for any help John...
  8. Can your PC handle 4K 60fps in YouTube? TEST IT!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can your PC handle 4K 60fps in YouTube? TEST IT!: Hi, a lot of people ask what are the minimum requirements to handle 4K 60fps video playback, specially in YouTube and other online media sources, to check if their PC is good enough for a Home Theater PC (HTPC), or if it will instead lag and freeze. We are about to find out!...
  9. Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback: Gaming on Multi-Monitor Support/Handling: Everything defaults to "Main Display"... When you start a game it it starts on "Main Display"... which is OK. But when you install programs (Example: Discord voice chat) it puts the icons behind the game screen (Main Display) desktop... it forces the user to move the game...
  10. Computer runs in slow motion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer runs in slow motion: My computer has been experiencing intermittent periods of what I can only describe as slow-motion. It has only happened while I've been playing video games, rocket league to be specific, and it does not self-resolve until I restart. I followed some instruction in this...