Windows 10: Test Display Color Range Software

Discus and support Test Display Color Range Software in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, I see YouTube reviewers talking all the time about the color ranges of various displays. They use a software which looks like this --... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Test Display Color Range Software

Greetings,

I see YouTube reviewers talking all the time about the color ranges of various displays. They use a software which looks like this --

Test Display Color Range Software [​IMG]

Does anyone know what software that is? Or an easy way to find what percentages of colors a display might offer?

Thanks

:)

The Pool Man, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 23, 2019
  3. Color bit depth is at 6-bit on Display properties of Windows 10 pro

Try the below suggested steps and check if the suggested options are available to change the Color bit Depth value

1. Right click on the desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
    2. Expand the Display, and then highlight the Change resolution.
    3. On the right side, check if there is 8 bpc listed under
      Output color depth.
    4. You may select 8 bpc and restart the device to witness the changes.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Test Display Color Range Software

How to reset the display settings, color resolution, basically everything to do with color?

Oh I see. Well to set the resolution, you can right-click wallpaper and choose Display Settings. I'd make sure your resolution is set to the native/recommended resolution that actually matches how many pixel dots your screen really has.

But then the color settings, I'd try this:

• Go to Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and choose the Display Adapter Properties link.
    • Go to the Color Management tab, and click the Color Management button.
    • Go to the Advanced tab, and click the Calibrate display button.

If that still doesn't get it back, I'd also try this:

• Click Start to show your Start menu, type "clear" into the keyboard and choose the "Adjust ClearType Text" option.
    • Follow this tool to tune your display more.

Beyond that, the next steps are usually to use either the display's buttons to adjust the contrast/brightness. Although if you're on a laptop, those buttons may not exist. The laptop builder might have some software for their machine, but it varies around
    by builder.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

Test Display Color Range Software

1. Test Display Color Range Software - Similar Threads - Test Display Color

2. color of display

in Windows 10 Customization
    color of display: I have a lenov ideapad s145 and it has a yellow tint on every white color. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-of-display/97f33bea-c76b-4ab5-af99-321ca244a124
  3. no display of the color yellow - just a range of greens from light to dark and not the same...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no display of the color yellow - just a range of greens from light to dark and not the same...: My computer does not display the color yellow. Instead, I get a green color. This is true for any application and applies to text or images. I at one point ran the Intel SSD Toolbox Intel graphics board. The problem was fixed until I rebooted the computer. I have not...
  4. color of display

color of display: I have a new Lenovo laptop. I am dissatisfied wih the way the colors appear on the screen. They look browned out. Not true to the colors as they usually look on my other devices. Adjusting the brightness did not help. I want true blue, yellow, red, etc....
  5. color range / color space

color range / color space: Im using a TV as a display. driver setting can be adjust either 16-235 or 0-255 color range. but is there a way to get a custom color range in windows? like somewhat in between limited and full range? reason behind is while in limited every tiny detail is visible but...
  6. Test Display Color Range Software

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Test Display Color Range Software: Greetings, I see YouTube reviewers talking all the time about the color ranges of various displays. They use a software which looks like this -- [img] Does anyone know what software that is? Or an easy way to find what percentages of colors a display might offer? Thanks...
  7. Color Display

Color Display: I'm sure there's a simple fix to this, but I'm stumped. I closed out of a PDF Converter that automatically popped up when I'm online. When I did, all the colors on my computer went to black. I managed to fix my desktop, tool bar, and internet colors. However, the...
  8. Display out of range

Display out of range: I decided to change the resolution of my moniter which is normally 1280 by 1024 (that is the native resolution of my moniter) to 1600 by 1200 just for amusment. When it chagned, my moniter displayed a prompt saying "Out of Range". I expected this. When I changed it back to my...
  9. display color

display color: my daughter changed so much on my display that the colors are off. I have recovered to factory settings 2x but still no help the colors are so off im not sure what they were originally which I am looking for. any suggestions...
  10. display colors

display colors: When i upgraded to windows 10 on my toshiba laptop the display changed from black printing on a white background to blue printing on a black background which i can"t read. my old eyes aren't working so well any more and i would like to switch back to the black on white. a...