Windows 10: Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

Discus and support Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a range of printers hosted on Windows Server 2012 R2. From my Windows 10 Pro client machine, I am unable to print test pages. I was previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonR4, Jun 14, 2019.

1. BrandonR4 Win User

Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

I have a range of printers hosted on Windows Server 2012 R2. From my Windows 10 Pro client machine, I am unable to print test pages.

I was previously able to do so on Windows 7 Pro.

I am able to print PDF Documents to the same printers, but nothing from the Microsoft Office 365 Suite.

Does anyone have a recommendation or solution? Thank You.

:)

BrandonR4, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Martmcd Win User

What build version is Windows 10 Update 1903?

Hi MrSleazey,

build 17763 is 1809

1903 should be 18362

there should not be a watermark on the desktop.

to check the version installed go to settings -> system -> about

look at windows specifications

Martmcd, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Print prints calibration pages, but no documents

Negative: I followed all these steps, and I again removed anything from my computer and registry that is related to HP, and re-installed everything: Same problem after many attempts: The printer prints through HP setup software, but fails to print through
    Windows (Test page or Microsoft application like Word, Outlook or Excel)

Outlook displays "Printer not ready"

No problem printing from notepad

No problem printing a pdf from Microsoft Edge

Interesting is that if I print to Microsoft print to PDF then I get identical error messages

Any other suggestions or hints where the problem might be?

Regards,

Gerrit

GerritSchol, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

Windows printer test page

Hi Knapier, welcome to Ten Forums!

If you are talking about Windows printer test page, you could try an alternative one from Print a Test Page. Your printer may also come with some cleaning diagnostic utilities which may include some test pages too.

A Windows test page sole purpose is to list all information directly related to how Windows communicates with your printer. This means driver listings, the printer model and available printing styles. It is not used for testing the alignment and color etc... This is what the printer utilities are for.

ellellell1, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

1. Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175 - Similar Threads - Test Page Failed

2. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  3. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer prints only test page: My printer only prints test page. I dont have enough knowledge to computer so I will explain it with the best of my experience. The printer works fine before upgrading computer but now it is not working fine. The printer prints test page but when I print using office...
  4. Printer prints only test page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer prints the test page but otherwise will not print.: I tried to troubleshoot but it did not find a problem, i followed the advise to restart the print spooler, but it did not help. The only change made between the time when the printer printed my docs and now when it does not print was that windows updated itself. What can I do...
  6. Test Page failed to Print. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Test Page failed to Print. The system cannot find the file specified: Hi Team,Already, workstation are installed with Canon Printer PCL 6 and followme printer were working and Printer Server was in the same version. On proactive basis and to avoid network load, we did deployed Canon PLUS PCL 6 driver to all workstations, however, Printer server...
  7. Test Page failed to Print. The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Test Page failed to Print. The system cannot find the file specified: Hi Team,Already, workstation are installed with Canon Printer PCL 6 and followme printer were working and Printer Server was in the same version. On proactive basis and to avoid network load, we did deployed Canon PLUS PCL 6 driver to all workstations, however, Printer server...
  8. black print on test page

black print on test page: I just installed a printer on my new computer, but the test page has print with a black background. printer works correctly on my old computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-print-on-test-page/2891b88e-cc01-44c8-b79c-7299adbfd7d2
  9. No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362

No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362: I have an older HP/CPQ system running pretty well, surprisingly so, with Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362, except for the now-notorious Audio Device issues. I see another long thread here about the devices I am dealing with but just due to idosyncrasies of the way...
  10. Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour: I've noticed some strange behaviour with creating a System Restore Point in Windows 10, this may be an oddball way of doing things but it's worked for me for many years prior to upgrading to Windows 10 x64 (from Windows 7 x64). In short - I had a scheduled task that ran...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to print edge 18362

2. build 1903 now cant print to dtc4000 printer

3. activate win 10 pro 1903 18362.175