Windows 10: Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

Discus and support Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a range of printers hosted on Windows Server 2012 R2. From my Windows 10 Pro client machine, I am unable to print test pages. I was previously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrandonR4, Jun 14, 2019 at 2:02 PM.

1. BrandonR4 Win User

Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

I have a range of printers hosted on Windows Server 2012 R2. From my Windows 10 Pro client machine, I am unable to print test pages.

I was previously able to do so on Windows 7 Pro.

I am able to print PDF Documents to the same printers, but nothing from the Microsoft Office 365 Suite.

Does anyone have a recommendation or solution? Thank You.

:)

2. Martmcd Win User

What build version is Windows 10 Update 1903?

Hi MrSleazey,

build 17763 is 1809

1903 should be 18362

there should not be a watermark on the desktop.

to check the version installed go to settings -> system -> about

look at windows specifications

3. Print prints calibration pages, but no documents

Negative: I followed all these steps, and I again removed anything from my computer and registry that is related to HP, and re-installed everything: Same problem after many attempts: The printer prints through HP setup software, but fails to print through
    Windows (Test page or Microsoft application like Word, Outlook or Excel)

Outlook displays "Printer not ready"

No problem printing from notepad

No problem printing a pdf from Microsoft Edge

Interesting is that if I print to Microsoft print to PDF then I get identical error messages

Any other suggestions or hints where the problem might be?

Regards,

Gerrit

4. Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

Windows printer test page

Hi Knapier, welcome to Ten Forums!

If you are talking about Windows printer test page, you could try an alternative one from Print a Test Page. Your printer may also come with some cleaning diagnostic utilities which may include some test pages too.

A Windows test page sole purpose is to list all information directly related to how Windows communicates with your printer. This means driver listings, the printer model and available printing styles. It is not used for testing the alignment and color etc... This is what the printer utilities are for.

Thema:

Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175

1. Test Page Failed to print. Windows 1903 Build 18362.175 - Similar Threads - Test Page Failed

2. windows build 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows build 1903: A M D R7 windows stopped driver fault code 43 can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-build-1903/220fde84-ce57-41a5-a2a4-de28ad6a9a8b
  3. Sandboxie Beta 5.31.1, fixes downloadi issue in W10 build 18362 (1903)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sandboxie Beta 5.31.1, fixes downloadi issue in W10 build 18362 (1903): Sandboxie Beta 5.31.1 has been released, it fixes issue that prevented files from being downloaded when browsing sandboxed (W10 1903). *Tongue To this point, that was the only known issue between Sandboxie and W10 1903. And now is fixed. *Smile Changes and fixes. Changes...
  4. printer printing test page but nothing else

printer printing test page but nothing else: Samsung 4623fw...laptop recognizes printer and will print a test page but nothing else will print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-printing-test-page-but-nothing-else/eb54e6ce-80cc-4892-b74d-8fc798b095bb
  5. Small issue in latest build 18362....

in Windows 10 Support
    Small issue in latest build 18362....: Got a strange issue! I have a Lenovo T530 laptop....and I was able to install 18362....after several failing tries of the update site, but eventually had to install via the ISO on a USB. EVERYTHING is working.....so I am very pleased. I do have one small issue. When I close...
  6. Can't print test page to network printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't print test page to network printer: I just got a new PC with Windows 10 OS. I've never used Windows 10 before. Anyway, I'm trying to print to a Canon MF8350Cdn color printer and am having some real problems. I've installed the latest drivers off the web and my PC can see the Canon on my local network, but when...
  7. Windows 10 unable to find the Print Test Page in Settings

Windows 10 unable to find the Print Test Page in Settings: I followed everyone's answers to "Answered Problems" in regards to accessing the "Print Test Page" to verify print connectivity from a Windows 10 computer to a printer. Everyone says Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Printers and Scanners. The claim then is that you can...
  8. How to automate Printing of test page once per week

How to automate Printing of test page once per week: I am not sure this is the correct Forum to post this question: I am tired of inkjet print heads nozzles clogging due to infrequent use. I have switched over to monochrome laser printer for everyday printing and I am loving it . However I still have need of a cheap inkjet...
  9. MS print to pdf fails from firefox, works from edge and test page

in Browsers and Email
    MS print to pdf fails from firefox, works from edge and test page: I have firefox v49 (portable version from portableapps.com) and when I choose print and select MS print to pdf, it goes through the motions but the file does not get created. I can use the test print function with success and also it worked from edge and notepad. Could it...
  10. Windows printer test page

Windows printer test page: Why did you change the windows printer test page? How about adding some color ? I would like to see if all my color cartridges are working. An alignment grid would be nice to see also on the test page! 78829