Windows 10: Test Sound

Discus and support Test Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I started a test sound on my speakers and now I cannot make it stop playing..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marko_man, Sep 15, 2020.

1. marko_man Win User

Test Sound

I started a test sound on my speakers and now I cannot make it stop playing..

:)

marko_man, Sep 15, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Test Sound :p

cadaveca, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Test Sound

sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Test Sound

1. Test Sound - Similar Threads - Test Sound

2. Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...: Custom Sound Schemes don't work, and neither does the button that allows you to play Sound playback in the Sound applet in the Control Panel. So I am having a rather annoying issue. it is in the title and there is also an imageSound Schemes just literally don't work and so...
  3. Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Sound Schemes deosn't work and the sound test button doesn't playback any sound...: Custom Sound Schemes don't work, and neither does the button that allows you to play Sound playback in the Sound applet in the Control Panel. So I am having a rather annoying issue. it is in the title and there is also an imageSound Schemes just literally don't work and so...
  4. Windows 10 sound error: Failed to play test tone and everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 sound error: Failed to play test tone and everything: Hi, I need some help with my sound on Windows 10. Everything is ok but I can’t hear any sound from my speakers or headphones. When I go to the Sound settings and try to play a test tone, it says “Failed to play test tone”. This error started yesterday after I updated Windows...
  5. Windows 10 sound error: Failed to play test tone and everything

Windows 10 sound error: Failed to play test tone and everything: Hi, I need some help with my sound on Windows 10. Everything is ok but I can’t hear any sound from my speakers or headphones. When I go to the Sound settings and try to play a test tone, it says “Failed to play test tone”. This error started yesterday after I updated Windows...
  6. Windows 10 sound error: Failed to play test tone and everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My galaxy book 2 has low audio sound whereas test sound is mutch better. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My galaxy book 2 has low audio sound whereas test sound is mutch better. Please help: My galaxy book 2 has low audio sound whereas test sound is mutch better. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-galaxy-book-2-has-low-audio-sound-whereas-test/c6f0c752-160f-4e06-8529-56f8115a6a65
  8. My galaxy book 2 has low audio sound whereas test sound is mutch better. Please help

My galaxy book 2 has low audio sound whereas test sound is mutch better. Please help: My galaxy book 2 has low audio sound whereas test sound is mutch better. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-galaxy-book-2-has-low-audio-sound-whereas-test/c6f0c752-160f-4e06-8529-56f8115a6a65
  9. No sound, even with bluetooth earbuds. Failed to play test tone. Im using Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound, even with bluetooth earbuds. Failed to play test tone. Im using Windows 10.: Hello, I'm currently having problems with my pc. I have tried all the methods mentioned in this link ****knowledge/fix-audio-service-is-not-running-error-windows-10/ but it still won't play music....
  10. No sound, even with bluetooth earbuds. Failed to play test tone. Im using Windows 10.

No sound, even with bluetooth earbuds. Failed to play test tone. Im using Windows 10.: Hello, I'm currently having problems with my pc. I have tried all the methods mentioned in this link ****knowledge/fix-audio-service-is-not-running-error-windows-10/ but it still won't play music....