Windows 10: testing remix3d

Discus and support testing remix3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; testing remix 3d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/testing-remix3d/444735ec-0cba-4026-9b43-fece25a18302 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paulo Maglia, Jan 13, 2020.

1. testing remix3d

testing remix 3d

:)

Paulo Maglia, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 13, 2020
  3. svqqa Win User
    Remix3D account not available to download models.

I know remix3d will be offline as of 2020. As of now i cannot access my remix3d account on paint3d and i'm not avialble to download my models or any models on paint3d.

When I want to view models on remix3d via google chrome i am not available to see any 3d models UNLESS i open an incognito tab.

Any solution?

svqqa, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Azhar Win User

testing remix3d

RPi2 from Windows cross compilation Error "The test for linking against libxcb failed!"

Error in Cross Compilation, I am using Qt5.0, Windows10, Raspberry Pi 2.
    I was following this tutorial and the process failed at step 16 and tried with its suggestion but cannot find a solution.

Error prompted after step 16 is:

Running configuration tests...
    The test for linking against libxcb failed!
    Use of pkg-config is not enabled, maybe you want to pass -force-pkg-config?
    You might need to install dependency packages for libxcb.
    See src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README.

and when I printed log in file as tutorial suggested, there are some errors mentioned like:

• cc1plus.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-fuse-ld=gold'
    • error "Symbolic function binding on this architecture may be broken, disabling it (see QTBUG-36129)."
    • etc.

I tried but still find no solution.

Azhar, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

testing remix3d

1. testing remix3d - Similar Threads - testing remix3d

2. Trying to get encryption working. But "Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to get encryption working. But "Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device...: I'm trying to secure a few folders by using File Explorer / Advanced Attributes - check "Encrypt contents to secure data" but it does not work. System Information / Device Encryption Support gives the following error: Reason for failed automatic device encryption: Hardware...
  3. iso for several tests different wim file for customization screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iso for several tests different wim file for customization screens: I am building a WIndows 10 setup USB, I would like to test them for screen customization. If I don't sysprep each one and build a wim file from it and create a ISO from it , then test each 5-10 times, build an iso and I retest each, with the same WIndows installation? 149154
  4. windows test mode

windows test mode: why on windows test mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-test-mode/7c9ade43-97b1-4613-bc79-a0e681779c89
  5. Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Test Failure Error after CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error: I was using my computer then suddenly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error came then there was power cut for 2 min, When I booted my Pc, I got error 'Media Test Failure : Check Cable, No bootable device'....
  6. Unmountable_Boot_Volume Bluescreen after Bitlocker Test Run in a Dualboot Setup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unmountable_Boot_Volume Bluescreen after Bitlocker Test Run in a Dualboot Setup: Hi there, I had a dual boot system established with two Windows 10 on two separate NVMe SSDs, using the built-in Windows bootmanager. Both SSDs initially not encrypted, the bootmanager system partition located at SSD 1. Now I tried encrypting SSD 2 using Bitlocker. TPM was...
  7. Upgrade test link

Upgrade test link: I have a custom made computer...not a dell or hp. I run Windows 7 Home Premium w SP1 64 bit. I was considering upgrading to Windows 10. My basic system information had a rating Windows Experience Index of 5.9. I thought I would be good. A guy at the computer shop said...
  8. BSOD while downloading large files/testing Wi-Fi speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while downloading large files/testing Wi-Fi speed: So as the title suggests...I have issues downloading GTA 5 since my PC always gives me a BSOD 2 minutes into downloading or when using speedtest on Google Chrome... The bluescreen says: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and the cause of the error is the file :...
  9. Microsoft Edge, my tests show no enhanced sound, no DD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Edge, my tests show no enhanced sound, no DD: Not in youtube, Netflix, Disney plus or Amazon videos. Just the same stereo sound as Chrome. YET Edge propagandists say it is better sound. Anyone care to explain this seeming incongruity? In practical experience, it is worthless approbation. Announcing Dolby Audio for high...
  10. Compatibility mode test does nothing

Compatibility mode test does nothing: I have a brand new laptop with Windows 10 as I cannot update mine from windows 7 and i am hating it already! The layout is for children, random apps appear out of nowhere that are impossible to uninstall no option on right click, not showing in the list of apps or in...