Windows 10: Testing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Why is the Settings app always connecting to bing.com...

Discus and support Testing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Why is the Settings app always connecting to bing.com... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LeDucky [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2oauy/testing_windows_10_enterprise_ltsc_why_is_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LeDucky, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Testing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Why is the Settings app always connecting to bing.com...

/u/LeDucky, Jan 22, 2021

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, Jan 22, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC and Cortana

Hi legolas78

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC is a very specific version of Windows, which is designed for a workplace environment, not the private consumer, where Windows must be kept working and therefore does not have any of the usual apps like Cortana, Edge and all the Store
    Apps

Those cannot be added into LTSC at all, because the underlying functionality has been stripped form that version of Windows . . .

DaveM121, Jan 22, 2021
  4. MarcAvt Win User

Testing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Why is the Settings app always connecting to bing.com...

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Testing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Why is the Settings app always connecting to bing.com...

1. Testing Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC. Why is the Settings app always connecting to bing.com... - Similar Threads - Testing Enterprise LTSC

2. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  3. If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021, will it...: I've downloaded the official Microsoft ISO for Enterprise LTSC 2021, I'm currently using Enterprise LTSC 2019 and have been wanting to upgrade to 2021, I've verified that my license is genuine since I ran multiple commands such as:licensingdiag.exe - Opened the cab and found...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bing.,com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bing.,com: I hate Bing.com. I think the newest Microsoft Edge looks better than the original, but I will not use it if I Bing automatically open when I open Microsoft Edge. How do I disable or better yet, completely uninstall Bing.com?I appreciate any information you can furnish to...
  8. Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 LTSC vs Windows 10 LTSC enterprise ?: I am confused about this LTSC stuff. Or LTSB I hear these terms too "Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC" and "Windows 10 LTSC" , are these the same stuff ? Or is there difference ? submitted by /u/saveme7593 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  10. Window 10 enterprise LTSC, unlock company managed settings

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window 10 enterprise LTSC, unlock company managed settings: Dear Greg, Aftyer having had a lot of problems with my windows Pro version, I got a copy from my former employer as stated in the subject. With my pro version (Dutch) I was a member if the Insider ring. Somehow I lost Windows Store. After a long search on internet I...